Author Topic: vacation  (Read 4116 times)

Offline ahmedballz

• Posting Member
hello I've been a sufferer of puffy nipple gynecomastia since i was about 12-13 and am now seventeen.

So the problem facing me is that my uncle and cousin came to visit from Qatar (a country in the middle east) and he now wants to take my sister and I on vacation with him to Mexico or Cuba. The problem is that i am very insecure and embarrassed about my condition and wouldn't want to go to a place filled with beaches and get hounded about why I'm wearing a shirt on the beach. So if anyone knows a way that i could get out of going, or a way to hide them well I'm on the beach would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

DeeDubStyle619

Try the liquid skin method if you are on the beach and wearing any kind of oil. Otherwise it makes your nips look fake.
Sit back in a beach chair with your shirt or towel around your neck so it drapes over your nips.
Pinch em, then run in to the water so the water will help them shrink.
Take your shirt off only to the point where its still around your neck, but not on your body.

DrBermant

hello I've been a sufferer of puffy nipple gynecomastia since i was about 12-13 and am now seventeen.

So the problem facing me is that my uncle and cousin came to visit from Qatar (a country in the middle east) and he now wants to take my sister and I on vacation with him to Mexico or Cuba. The problem is that i am very insecure and embarrassed about my condition and wouldn't want to go to a place filled with beaches and get hounded about why I'm wearing a shirt on the beach. So if anyone knows a way that i could get out of going, or a way to hide them well I'm on the beach would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

In the water my patients have used diving suits such as Microprene such as surfer's wear. On the beach either a Body Shaping Vest or a wetsuit are too hot. A loose fitting Protective Sunwear Shirt works fine here. The problem is getting between the different garments can cause issues.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline ahmedballz

• Posting Member
thanks for the help, I'll try out some of the suggestions. Any other ideas would be appreciated aswell

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024