Author Topic: Dr Fielding  (Read 65973 times)

Offline thisischris

• Posting Member
I think it's too early to make any judgement.  Your chest just went through some trauma and will heal differently from left to right.  Did you have gland removal?  How is your mobility?

Offline eyorker

• Posting Member
I think it's too early to make any judgement.  Your chest just went through some trauma and will heal differently from left to right.  Did you have gland removal?  How is your mobility?

I had gland removal, so it was just under $900 and no lipo. My mobility is fine, although I try my best not to stretch out my chest too fast/much. I will try to take some pictures later this week for other people's interest, and again in a few months so that others going through this will have a good idea of what to expect.

Mikec1294

I've been looking around on the forum abit since getting my surgery done (you can see my posts around here) and I really think Dr. Fielding yields some of the best results and I'm so happy I went with him

Offline Zenxer

• Bronze Member
  • Mm.. Donuts
I have my consultation July 28 2014, can't wait and am nervous on how much it is going to cost.

Will post back on the 28th or 29.
My surgery was done on Oct 20th, 2014 by Dr. J. Craig Fielding in Toronto, Ontario.

Offline Zenxer

• Bronze Member
  • Mm.. Donuts
My consultation was august 28.

I got quoted $1695 for the surgery which I have to pay 21 days prior to my surgery date(october 20).

On the day of the surgery I also have to pay $110 for the hospital fee.

Total $1805, could be worse, I'm happy and can't wait till the surgery.
Just have to tell my boss.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 06:43:30 PM by Zenxer »

Mikec1294

You don't have to tell your boss what you're having done!

and you're going to love it!

I had surgery with Dr. Fielding on April 30th - my advice is to not focus too much on your chest for the first 3 months afterwards, i'm just over 3 months post OP and I couldn't be happier. :)

Offline Zenxer

• Bronze Member
  • Mm.. Donuts
I think I do cause I haven't been working at this job longer then 3 months, I'm still technically in the probationary period.

I'm happy for you though man.

Update: I told my boss I was going to have surgery, didn't even have to tell him what it was for! I worried for nothing. :-)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 06:50:02 PM by Zenxer »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024