Author Topic: Another Beach Trip...  (Read 2563 times)

Offline zado611

• Bronze Member
This weekend there's been another Beach Trip planned.. O how I love when Summer ends!!!! And O how i dream of the day I can have that Beach Body to enjoy it like everyone else seems to do!!

Offline Hidden4lyfe

• Posting Member
You and I both. I'm a 6'0 182~ pound ex-athlete of 6 years, a prime candidate to have a great beach body but I don't because of this condition. Summer time sucks which is why I spend as much time working as possible to make more money. Hopefully if everything goes right, I'll have more than enough money and will be free of it by Jan/Dec and be mostly recovered enough to enjoy my next summer.

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member
This weekend there's been another Beach Trip planned.. O how I love when Summer ends!!!! And O how i dream of the day I can have that Beach Body to enjoy it like everyone else seems to do!!

Work your ass off. Save money while getting in shape. Get surgery with an expert.. profit?

Offline grotesk_uk

• Posting Member
I just spent a week on holday with my family, a lot of this time was at the beach. I got sick of people asking "man, aren't you hot in that shirt and t-shirt?".

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
As you have learned, wearing out of season heavy clothing actually calls attention to you. Wearing a light but loose shirt buttoned up has worked best for me. I say this even though the measure of my chest wall under the arms but above the breasts is 4 inches less than measuring straight arount the breasts.

Last summer I noted that at Silverwood lake here in Southern California only one man in seven was bare chested. Wearing a shirt at the seashore or lake is common and does not call attention to you.
Grandpa Dan

Offline vc2928

• Posting Member
it sucks!! i get asked that all the time, why dont you jump in the water? guess what, coz I never could learn how to swim because of this condition and for the same reason no getting in the water for me and obviously cant take the shirt off!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I drowned as a child. Obviously I was successfully revived, but I recall the event vividly even though it happened when I was on 2 years old. It is rare for a person to have such strong memories formed before the age of five or six.

The point is that I have never learned to enjoy being in the water. Oddly, I love being on the water- especially in a sailboat.

There are many ways to have fun at the seashore or at a lake. Do not blame your inability to enjoy life on the bit of surplus tissue you have on your chest. I don't buy it.

Lots of guys wear some kind of shirt at the beach to avoid sunburn so you'll not look out of place.

Offline xelnaga13

I drowned as a child. Obviously I was successfully revived, but I recall the event vividly even though it happened when I was on 2 years old. It is rare for a person to have such strong memories formed before the age of five or six.

The point is that I have never learned to enjoy being in the water. Oddly, I love being on the water- especially in a sailboat.

There are many ways to have fun at the seashore or at a lake. Do not blame your inability to enjoy life on the bit of surplus tissue you have on your chest. I don't buy it.

Lots of guys wear some kind of shirt at the beach to avoid sunburn so you'll not look out of place.

x2.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024