Author Topic: When wearing the vest isnt an option anymore...  (Read 1608 times)

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Hey guys. I ahvent checked in in a while. I had a consultation on the 11 th of July. But because there was so much going (just got back fmro the cottage, my bday, and i had to get 2 wisdom and 1 molar taken out :-[) I didnt end up going. And because I had my compression vest... I didnt care too much for the operation and never re booked. Anyways...its not August and i have school in a month. I beleive my body is taking some strain from the vest. I find it difficult to breath in sometimes and it really makes me uncomfortable.

Couple weeks ago I looked at myself in the mirror and really wasnt pleased at all with the way I looked. So i started eating all this healthy shit and I all the sudden lost 5 pounds in like 4 days. Fucking awesome huh:) And im gonna continue eating this way and see how much I can lose for a school. With the compression vest I look fine but really how long do I have to continue wearing this? On wednesday I will be booking another consultation. Hopefully I will have my op in 2 months or so. And by then, I shouldve lost another 10 15 pound.

Im about 5 12 208 now:)  Big built. I hope to be around 195-190 by the consultation so he doesnt say I cant do this because your overweight. To hell with that shit.

There my venting is done:)
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Thats great about the weight loss and I definetely don't think the surgeon will deny you surgery because you really aren't overweight. Your goal for the weight loss is great I did that before I thought about surgery and things turned out a little better but, still need it within the next 1-3 months and will finally be getting it. How is the vest for you. If you wear a shirt over it does it show through the shirt or look unusual? Just wondering because I also have to go back for my senior year in high school and want to wear a vest until I can get my surgery. I just want to look better to make and feel better this year and enjoy the rest of it happily after surgery. Let me know about that vest though I was going to order an underworks #997 but want to wear it before and after surgery to get there easier. Good luck my friend and sorry to hear the strain and problems from the best. I hope all works out well and you can get your operation soon. Good luck

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
you obviously dont have to continue wearing the vest.

IMO the vest really cant be good for your body in any way, especially in the long term

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
you obviously dont have to continue wearing the vest.

IMO the vest really cant be good for your body in any way, especially in the long term

I also got the vest in a small size lol. Thats probably why it get a little uncomfortable. But im gonna continue the healthy eating for about 6 weeks and see how much i can lose. Im planing the consultation 2moro.

Nothing worse

The vest is awesome man. It relaly does do a good job hiding gyno. I have a really severe case of gyno so you can still tell a bit that theres a chest there but it looks MUCH better shaped. If you have a mild case you you will look totally flat. Just make sure you get the right size lol. I got L when I should of got XL :P

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024