Author Topic: 26yr old, do i have gynecomastia? possible to hide with hard gym work?  (Read 15742 times)

Offline ineedhelp

• Posting Member
you seem to have a very mild case of gyne. i know some on here will say body building and exercise wont help, but i would disagree. i know from my experience when i started bench pressing and doing push ups (i followed a proper program by the way and ate very healthy food), i noticed a big change in my chest and if i had a shirt on, you would just assume i was quite pumped. i had a more sever case then you, quite a bit more infact. but what did i prefer, before or after body building and exercise? i would say after body building and exercise. i was a bit over weight, had a bit of flab on my belly and chest which i managed to burn off. but the main thing is to eat well and exercise for your health and the appearance will follow. ill be lying if i said your puffy nipples will go away, as it wont, but you certainly can get a better look, be more healthy and have an operation when you are truly ready.

other then all of that info, i would say again though, that your case is very mild and if i saw you on holiday on a beach, i would not look twice. you see guys with way bigger Moobs then that.

Offline christango

• Posting Member
thankyou for those kind words!, i do agree with you and going under the knife has always been a last resort for me, i am going to try to tone the rest of my body a little and see if it helps me fill out a little to take the detail away from my chest.  my nipples dont really bother me at the moment but like you said i think i will try the exercise route and see how i look before considering anything else.

through my doctor i should find out about the route cause of it fairly soon and can go from there if it turns out to be anything serious.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024