Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 499 times)

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
  I thought I should take a moment and introduce myself.  Parity, as the name implies, I just want to be seen as a typical male.  I want to be seen as an equal in all areas of life and treated with equality, as women have fought for in the everyday world.  I hope to see and be witness, as society learns and accepts what gender fluidity means. 

I am new to this group but not to the breast tissue issues.  I began developing, well showing, about five years ago and have learned a bit of what I must do now to be comfortable and "acceptable".  I have been wearing bras off and on for that time as well.  I feel I am to the point where I must wear full time to lessen the movement and aid in the comfort and shaping.  

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
  I thought I should take a moment and introduce myself.  Parity, as the name implies, I just want to be seen as a typical male.  I want to be seen as an equal in all areas of life and treated with equality, as women have fought for in the everyday world.  I hope to see and be witness, as society learns and accepts what gender fluidity means.

I am new to this group but not to the breast tissue issues.  I began developing, well showing, about five years ago and have learned a bit of what I must do now to be comfortable and "acceptable".  I have been wearing bras off and on for that time as well.  I feel I am to the point where I must wear full time to lessen the movement and aid in the comfort and shaping. 
Welcome Parity!

Anyone in possession of breasts deserves the comfort and support of a bra. Feel free to talk freely here. 👙

Welcome aboard! 🤗
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline taxmapper

Greetings.

Youll find alot to talk about here.
Dont be afraid to join in.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Welcome aboard, Parity.

You've joined this group at exactly the right time - there has been plenty of discussion lately about gender issues and the reasons behind why many of us feel that we are 'somewhere' on the rainbow. Proudly.

Do a deep dive into the forum if you haven't already, keep an open mind, and chip in anytime!

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Welcome Parity♥️

Its great to have you here. We are a very diverse group who were (for the most part) assigned male at birth and have had significant breast development and have chosen to keep and in many cases celebrate our breasts. Most here have chosen to wear a bra to manage the support, comfort and shape that our mammary glands require. 

I am a woman of transgender experience and am completely happy living my life as the woman I always knew that I was. 

I'm so glad to have you as part of our group. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Johndoe1

Welcome Parity,

We have quite the menagerie of wonderful folks here who are here to help in any way possible. Please feel free to jump in the middle with us!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Thank you for making me feel welcome here.  As I type wearing a bra feels natural, discussing it doesn't. 
I hope to change that.  How I feel about wearing my bras, the styles and colors, I didn't think would be natural to others.
It is to me and from what I have read here a bit must be to some others here as well.

Again, Thanks

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Thank you for making me feel welcome here.  As I type wearing a bra feels natural, discussing it doesn't. 
I hope to change that.  How I feel about wearing my bras, the styles and colors, I didn't think would be natural to others.
It is to me and from what I have read here a bit must be to some others here as well.

Again, Thanks
Oh my, 'bra styles and colours' are definitely a welcomed conversation here. 👙 

I'm currently wearing a black leopard print underwire T-shirt bra from Torrid. 
I'll be heading to Torrid again today to pickup a nude balconette underwire bra as well that I ordered. 
Hopefully I find a few nice blouses on clearance too. 💃

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Stick with it here
There is a lot to learn
And welcome
Regards, Bob

Online blad

When I developed breasts at age 13, in the pre internet age, I thought I was all alone as I began to accept that wearing a bra was best suited for me. 

We now have resources such as this forum to realize there are many of us who feel best to manage their breast development by wearing a bra daily as a women would. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Stick with it here
There is a lot to learn
And welcome
OMG! Yes! I have worn a bra every day of my life for the last 35+ years. I have been living as my true feminine self for over 3 years. Not only that, I work with an all female staff at the Breast Care Center in my area. 

I still learn things about my breasts and body all the time. Ive learned something from everyone here. I truly love and appreciate the relationships that I have with the gentleman and ladies here.

I am always available to private message as well if there is anything that you may not wish to discuss on the forum. 

Huggs,
♥️Sophie ♥️

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
  Thank you Sophie, I appreciate that.  I feel I have the bra fit and shaping figured out for me.  Also colours, I don't like boring.  That being said I'm sure there is much to learn.  It sounds like your in a good place.  Physically, emotionally and in the right work environment. I'm sure to learn from you, and everyone else here.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024