Author Topic: Have we got a bit off track?? Do we risk alienating prospective members?  (Read 3465 times)

Offline MarcoB

• Silver Member
What we have had is a bunch of guys expressing their absolute love of wearing bras and no talk of how that  would effect new people coming into this Forum.

In that thread "Son with Gynecomastia" right out of the gate people here were telling the Mom to put the boy in a bra......That whole thread was kind of Creepy.....
Now I see that members from here when up to the Surgery Section of this Forum to give GynoMom even more advice even before anyone from the surgery section could answer.......PAA Paw was one of the few that did not automatically tell her to put the boy in a bra.....
FWIW, gynomom's profile, in "show posts," shows she only posted in "Acceptance," "Parents/Family/Friends," and once in "User Photos," never in the surgery sections.  I'm sure the doctors here would recommend against surgery on a 12YO boy, and recommend waiting, for a few reasons.  Her financial situation puts surgery out of the question for now anyway.  She started talking about bras in her third post, heavily in her fourth.  Certainly there's more to it than bras; but a bra is an easy way to bring a lot of relief.  Whatever all approaches anyone has found for physical and other relief from gyne should all be on the table too of course.

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
True what you said there.  I also said to her that a bra could help, but I also mentioned some of the possible downsides to that.  The point there was that it was a possible measure in the meantime, until they could later decide what to do (if anything).

Anyway, as I just said in the other thread I've decided to call "over and out" in these two threads.  There's just no point continuing the argument.

aboywithgirls

William,  from here on out, you will have to argue with yourself. I'm done too.

boobs are normal

aboywithgirls

Hey you two 🤗🤗!!! I was on the Breast Life too! It was wonderful to have someone like Elizabeth Dale to acknowledge and recognize the our struggles with our girls and our bras is real.

Offline Johndoe1

It was Elisabeth who help direct me to my fitter!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024