Author Topic: should i still wear vest even 4 months post op?  (Read 1463 times)

Offline nomore-jiggles

• Posting Member
Hey I'm just curious. does it matter or will it help the swelling to wear the vest 4 months post-op. I took the vest off after the 6th week and haven't used it since. I started to wear it a couple days ago (even though I'm 4 months post-op, for half a day only, while I'm at work.  I noticed when I took it off, the swelling was down a little bit.  Does it even matter at this point to wear the vest or should I hang it up?

Offline nomore-jiggles

• Posting Member
Also, I'd like to add, how important is it to watch what you eat after getting the surgery? I eat out alot and alot of dessert too. I'm 5-10 around 175.  But will it help to eat healthy for the time I'm healing or does it matter at all?  I do work it off everyday as I have a very physically demanding job and work 8 hours outside 5-6 days a week.  I just want to know if I should lay off the cinnamon rolls and junk food for the next few months while Im still in the pre 6 month post-op stage? Thank you guys.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024