Author Topic: the cost for surgery  (Read 2369 times)

Offline blood_and_thunder

• Posting Member
hi,its my first time posting here and i wanted to know how much surgery is.i really dont want to get it and ive been trying to work out a little this summer but i feel like ill never reach my goal.so im starting to look "a little" into surgery jsut incase i make absolutley no progress.

also,i just wanted to add that i have average nipples that dont point but i have like a big chest cause im a little overwieght.if anyone could name so alternatives to surgery also,that would be great

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
It will vary greatly based on where you live and who the dr. is.  My guy is in Arizona and charges $5,000 for the surgery; $750 for anesthesia and a $600 hospital fee. Also depends on how bad you have it.  

I've seen some guys pay more and others much less.

• Posting Member
wow,i just turned 16 and i live in NJ.im really in no mood to pay around $5k for surgery.any suggestions for helping me get rid of it?its mostly all fat and my nipples are in no way puffy.please help.it really has bothered me that this whole summer i went swimming once and it was with my shirt on.its so hard to find excuses to swim with it on now a days.PLEASE HELP

Offline BringExtraDragons

• Bronze Member
  • Sometimes you get so alone it just makes sense.

Hot damn that's pricy, well of course...this is surgery but still, ouch. I wonder how much it is on a pretty mild mild case? maybe just some mellow gland removal or something, no lipo.

• Posting Member
i think im just going to run every other day and lift every other day and drink lots of water.i just hope i can tone up my chest because its not like my nipples point out but i just have alot of fat on my chest.hopefully with some upper body work out i can tone it to pecks cause surgery is way to expensive for me.im not that wealthy to begin with

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024