Author Topic: stretch marks  (Read 4570 times)

Offline nomis

• Posting Member
I have stretch marks on my lower stomach, my thighs, my buttocks and my arms.

Its from when I used to be really obese and when I had a huge overhanging belly, which is gone now besides a small pouch of fat that is left over.

The stretch marks used to be red a few years ago and I thought that they would go away with time. They have turned a more whiter colour and are still quite visible. Any suggestions on how I can help it go away?  ???

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
I have stretch marks on my lower stomach, my thighs, my buttocks and my arms.

Its from when I used to be really obese and when I had a huge overhanging belly, which is gone now besides a small pouch of fat that is left over.

The stretch marks used to be red a few years ago and I thought that they would go away with time. They have turned a more whiter colour and are still quite visible. Any suggestions on how I can help it go away?  ???

I realy think that once u have them your kinda stuck with them altho it nay not be as noticiable in time........
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline yorkshirelad_1979

• Posting Member

I realy think that once u have them your kinda stuck with them altho it nay not be as noticiable in time........

Yeah bump to this mate.  Once you have them you get stuck with them.  Well done lossing all the weight though
Who Trains............WINS

Offline TheHolyOne

• Posting Member
Don't know if this true or not but I heard 20 minutes a day in the sun for about a week will get rid of them.

Offline hash

• Posting Member
cocoa butter?  or something like that.....chicks have a cream for it, dunno if it works or not

Offline abaz

• Bronze Member
Tanning, Vitamin E aloe helps, depending on your skin type. Ask a dermatologist? or whatever, and see what they have for ladys who have been pregnant  :P

Offline Bruce78

surprised people say your stuck with it... women do have a cream for after pregnancy....look into that... it will help...

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Yup, you aint stuck with it budd. Cocoa butter will get rid of it I hear.
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline dw06wu

You are stuck with them as far as I know. Being tan REALLY helps to hide their appearance.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024