Author Topic: Surgery completed updated with pre/post op pics page 4  (Read 18331 times)

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
Top result mate, so everything is sorted including the date! Bet the 21st can't come soon enough

Offline Choda

• Silver Member
Yep, not that long really so starting Monday I'm just gonna start running/kettlebells/push ups/sit ups and dieting so I can lose as much before the op.

Fingers crossed my results are great, the first couple of months will be difficult but everyone elses results do look great after a couple weeks.

;D

Offline Choda

• Silver Member
Just wanted to ask about how weight effects your results. Now I'm 1 stone and half over weight, starting on Monday I'm gonna diet/exercise to lose as much weight as possible before 21st of June. Now I'm not expecting to lose shit loads, 6 pounds would do but could that still hamper my results?

Or is it a case of keep losing weight which I'm planning on doing and results getting better and better?

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Try and get in as best shape you can before your surgery mate, you can't do more than that.
You'll put a few pounds on post op from lack of exercise and sitting around eating more etc etc...allow yourself a couple of weeks for recovery and then clean up your diet and get exercising again soon as you can but don't push too hard too soon.

Losing a few pounds post op isn't gonna affect your results if you've had a good surgeon like Levick or Karidis do your op.

Offline Choda

• Silver Member
Try and get in as best shape you can before your surgery mate, you can't do more than that.
You'll put a few pounds on post op from lack of exercise and sitting around eating more etc etc...allow yourself a couple of weeks for recovery and then clean up your diet and get exercising again soon as you can but don't push too hard too soon.

Losing a few pounds post op isn't gonna affect your results if you've had a good surgeon like Levick or Karidis do your op.

Cheers mate, I'm just nervous that being a bit overweight might harm me having good results. I'll do what I can and then after three weeks post op pick things back up again.

Offline Choda

• Silver Member
Just came back from the hospital, everything is payed and my blood test is sorted. Had a tall black doctor do my bloods and he was a funny bastard! ;D Made a joke about not finding many veins when I tensed up! :D

So everything is sorted, gonna get a phone call and confirmation of my time for my surgery next Tuesday. Can't wait, travelling up today was horrible with a jacket on covering my chest. :'(

I'm gonna make a new thread of my experience with before and after pics next week. Hopefully it will inspire people to have the operation.

Offline wantridofgyno17

• Silver Member
Just came back from the hospital, everything is payed and my blood test is sorted. Had a tall black doctor do my bloods and he was a funny bastard! ;D Made a joke about not finding many veins when I tensed up! :D

So everything is sorted, gonna get a phone call and confirmation of my time for my surgery next Tuesday. Can't wait, travelling up today was horrible with a jacket on covering my chest. :'(

I'm gonna make a new thread of my experience with before and after pics next week. Hopefully it will inspire people to have the operation.

Congratulations bro you'll be on the other side before you know it!  ;D Sounds like the doctor guy might have been the one who was checking my bloods after surgery, sound fella!  :)

Might be nice if you did the pics and everything all in this thread, maybe edit the first post with it in etc, just so someone who finds this thread in the future can follow your journey start to finish like? I know that was always quite handy when I first started out here!  :)

Offline Choda

• Silver Member

Congratulations bro you'll be on the other side before you know it!  ;D Sounds like the doctor guy might have been the one who was checking my bloods after surgery, sound fella!  :)

Might be nice if you did the pics and everything all in this thread, maybe edit the first post with it in etc, just so someone who finds this thread in the future can follow your journey start to finish like? I know that was always quite handy when I first started out here!  :)

You think thats better? I might do that then, with clear updates in the title and just carry things on. Yer the doctor guy was funny, we were laughing at the foreign receptionist who couldn't get my name right. :D

Offline pharmerjoe

• Silver Member
good to hear that man. I had a girl do my bloods, but yeah, everyone is friendly and quite helpful there. I've only paid 1 grand so far, but need to send the rest soon.

Offline Choda

• Silver Member
Just had a email, 8.30 is my time. Can't wait. ;D

Offline Choda

• Silver Member
But wanted to ask about having someone come with me to the hospital, would people recommend it? My mum wants to travel up with me but its a long day and not sure what to do.

Not long till tuesday, getting bit nervous now and just hope I get great results.

Offline Choda

• Silver Member
Just had a phone call from Karidis office and I'm all set for tomorrow. Pretty nervous, gonna set three alarms just incase I don't wake up. :o Gonna take my mum with me, still not sure what I'm gonna wear might just stick with a jumper over my vest.

My last night with Gyne, never thought I would say that. ;D Before pics will be up tomorrow and when I can I'll upload the after pics.

Offline thetodd

You want a shirt or a zip up top, you cant lift your arms after the op so it needs to be something that you can just put your arms into and someone else help you into it
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline Choda

• Silver Member
Cheers, I'll bring a jacket. ;D

Offline wantridofgyno17

• Silver Member
Best of luck bro!  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024