Author Topic: Another purchase  (Read 1707 times)

Offline Salsoul

• Posting Member
On the back of my last purchase I also went with a recommendation from the wellness community website:-
https://www.wellnesscommunity.org/the-5-best-bras-for-men-with-gynecomastia/
I purchased two insmamx front clasp chest binders, in black and white XL which arrived today. 
Another great purchase it has to be said, but don't be put off by the term chest binders, it has a slightly tighter feel to the sports bras I purchased.
They have a very nice feel to the material and feel incredibly comfortable when on.
They are more about compression rather than support so probably not going to wear these for the gym and the front clasp is potentially visible under gym wear. However as everyday wear particularly under shirts this will be my go to, only one downside, being slightly overweight, in compressing my breasts I'm more aware of my belly, so going to try losing some weight there and all will be well.
I've attached photos as always and observations appreciated from you guys.

DW20

Really glad you are happy. Tried similar myself. Your pictures will not cause me to give up the bras I now wear.
I suppose we are all different. Long may it continue

Offline Salsoul

• Posting Member
Really glad you are happy. Tried similar myself. Your pictures will not cause me to give up the bras I now wear.
I suppose we are all different. Long may it continue
I haven't ruled out bras completely more for everyday support rather than compression, it's just finding a sympathetic independent retailer where I can be probably measured, fitted and try different types and sizes. I don't really want the guess work of buying online.

Offline Johndoe1

Finding a brick and mortar you are comfortable with is the best way to go. I did the "grab and dash" in big box stores and didn't try them on until I got home, afraid I would either be recognized or confronted and never got a fit I liked. This is such an important piece that it needs to be right to do what you want it to do and do it comfortably.

But after looking at your pictures, they bring back bad memories of being uncomfortable and bulky. But that was me. Everyone is different and if that is the way you want to go, I support you. That is what we do here. No judgement. Just support because if we don't many of us have no where else to turn.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

hammer

Very good points John's!  Yes we support you that is what this forum is about, and yes, a good store is the way to go once you find one that you are comfortable with. If my aging memory recalls you are in the UK! I know others that are there personally and they have found a store as a go to, so I'm sure that you can as well! Unfortunately,  I can't tell you myself who these people are or where they are located, but hopefully some are still reading the threads and can drop some ideas as to where to go!

I know that a phone call ahead of time with the simple question about if they work with men that are dealing with gynecomastia will help a lot!

Good luck

DW20

Having a wife who was extremely helpful and sympathetic once I had plucked up the courage to have a conversation was a great support,. Others do not have this I know but If you have a partner, go for it they may surprise you. 

hammer

Having a wife who was extremely helpful and sympathetic once I had plucked up the courage to have a conversation was a great support,. Others do not have this I know but If you have a partner, go for it they may surprise you.
Oh ya, not only a wife but two daughters as well! It sure makes acceptance much easier!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024