Author Topic: Latest purchase. Still experimenting!  (Read 1752 times)

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I bought another bra recently. The ones I had been buying were a bit of an experiment, I had found a brand that came in large band/small cup sizes in a style that appealed to me, but wasn't completely happy with the way they felt. The Naturana 5220's had narrow straps, a narrow elastic underband that didn't move freely with the body (it tended to flip over under the breasts at times) and although the 42B was comfortable enough to wear all day I still wanted to try something else.

The same company make a 42A soft bra in a style that I was more familiar with so I thought why not. This is a Naturana 86278 in 42A. It has seamed and semi-lace cups, side boning (which looks and feels just like an extra thick seam), wide and stretchy straps that I actually don't have to adjust to their maximum length, front hardware which I prefer, but still only 2 x 2 hook and eye enclosure.

What do you think?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 01:50:24 AM by Aussie63 »

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
 Nice looking bra. Fits you well. M frame 

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
M frame
I have to admit that is my preferred style. I guess bras constructed that way are designed to do a certain job and shape breasts in a certain way, but for someone like me who doesn't really need a great deal of support yet it is probably more about the look - and for me, it makes me feel good and gives me confidence. 

Offline SideSet

Yes, that style bra has wider set cups. You might look for that style in an underwire, is that should give you more volume. 

bikerbob

I see some underarm boob in the photo.  Since you are experimenting, try an underwire. When you stuff everything into an underwire bra, you will find that you fill more than an A cup.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I see some underarm boob in the photo.  Since you are experimenting, try an underwire. When you stuff everything into an underwire bra, you will find that you fill more than an A cup.
I get what you are saying, and I was hoping the side boning would help in this regard but it is too flimsy. My wife is quite handy with a sewing machine so I might get her to reinforce it one day. I'm not ready for underwire bras yet mainly because I don't like how they look, especially t-shirt bras, things might change in the future but I'd rather gain confidence by wearing something that I like the look of for now. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024