Author Topic: 8 days out from surgery  (Read 9119 times)

Offline buyside

• Posting Member
Wow, I'm nervous. I've never had any type of surgery before so I don't know what to expect.  From what I've read it'll seem quick to me. Like I'm lying on the table, they give me some drugs, then bam I wake up in the recovery room. Anyone else care to comment?

Offline Toffer

• Posting Member
3 days post, I am in pain mainly when I wake up first thing in the morning, but its more restrictive pain from comp vest.

The op is the easiest part.

Offline buyside

• Posting Member
What surgeons did you guys use?

Offline Toffer

• Posting Member
Lt. Col from the army....Haslar UK

Offline buyside

• Posting Member
4 days to go. Sort of looking forward to it but I'm also nervous. I just want everything to go smoothly and come out looking better than I currently look.

Offline buyside

• Posting Member
I was really nervous especially the day before and the day of.  My nerves didn't settle down until the anesthesiologist pushed the meds into me.  Then it was all good until I woke up.  Be prepared for a few rough days but then again who goes thru life without those kind of days every now and again.  Make sure you have someone to take care of you the first few days and even the first week. 

Thanks for your feedback.

Offline buyside

• Posting Member
Saturday is the big day. I'm starting to get excited.

Offline Toffer

• Posting Member
yeah good luck, you wont need it you'll be fine :)

Offline buyside

• Posting Member
Thanks guys!

Just got back home this morning and everything went extremely well. I'll post in more detail some later today/tomorrow but as of right now I'm doing well. ;D

Offline Jackd

• Silver Member
Lt. Col from the army....Haslar UK

Haslar as in Gosport? Didn't know they carried this surgery by me. Did he do a good job? any before/after pics? and how much did it cost?

cheers.

Offline Toffer

• Posting Member
well, carried out a good job - not ready to put pics up until a couple more weeks, but in My Stories you can follow my progress - there are a few pictures.  I'm a little worried about some pointing in my right nipple but it cant really be noticed tbh the results are great.

Kris

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024