Author Topic: Gyne Surgery  (Read 2012 times)

Offline Throy

• Posting Member
Hello Guys..

i am 18 years old with a gynecomastia, i had it since 10 years old and i can see it, its really large.. only a large tissue .. and the areola has over larged too much.. even the nipple
so i decided to get a surgery, i didnt find any Gynecomastia doctor in my country! all of them they have no idea about this case, i searched in middle east and also didn't find..

the problem that i cannot go the states will cost me alot of money.. so i decided to get it by a doctor in a private center.. the whole thing got to a level that i cannot handle it anymore! i am getting this surgery done.. i am so scared tho.. because i am only 18 and i'll be under general anthesia ?.. and dunno about the feeling after the surgery

so i have a few questions about the surgery.. do u feel anything at the time when ur under the surgery???
do you feel alot of massive pain when the surgery is done? and how long can the swelling last ??

any serious risks??

Offline Ryuuk

• Posting Member
You don't need to worry about general anesthetic, you won't feel a thing and it is very safe and common practice.

The pain afterwards is nothing you can't handle and you are given pain meds to help.

The swelling can really depend on how good a job the surgeon has done and also your own body.

As for a 'Gynecomastia doctor' they simply don't exist, you are to look for a cosmetic surgeon who has experience in male breast reduction.

And if you do live in kazarackamackastan and cosmetic surgeons with that expertise don't exist, I suggest you travel by donkey/jalopy/train roof to the nearest airport and get it done in America. Because an inexperienced surgeon WILL butcher you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024