Author Topic: Got Surgery done in Apollo Delhi India  (Read 4716 times)

Offline decimal

• Silver Member
Hey guys,

In case anyone was looking for references for Docs around delhi, I just wanted to share with them that I got my gyne surgery done thru Dr. Lokesh recently at Apollo Delhi.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask me or follow my posts on this forum.

Just a month ago, I was frantically looking for possible candidate doctors myselfs, so I hope this helps.

Offline u_free_luv

• Posting Member
Thanx 4 this help.....i will be posting my pics soon...so pls do tell me the magnitude of my case...

Offline u_free_luv

• Posting Member
Also got the surgery done in apollo delhi by same doctor today morning.all wrapped up still i havent seen the results..fingers crossed..doctor said most of it was fat as he removed 800 cc from each side..still in hospital will be able 2 see results maybe by sunday....i hope i have got rid of these man boobs..

Offline decimal

• Silver Member
Best of luck, dude!  I hope everything turns out perfectly as you wanted.

I hadnt heard from u in a while, so was wondering what happened

Offline u_free_luv

• Posting Member
Thanx buddy for d wishes..feeling very uncomfortable becoz of padding..just want to be out of dis dont know when they will remove it..

Offline decimal

• Silver Member
padding will come off in 2 days max

Offline u_free_luv

• Posting Member
Tomorrow mng going 2 see the results..feeling little discomfort also feeling pain while getting up frm the bed  and then laying back again..dunno when this pain will subside

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member
congrats decimal and u_free_luv
FIGHTER

Offline NoSaint

How are the results? I need to know as i am planning such surgery soon .. maybe next month .. how is Dr Lokesh? Detailed expreience please.

Offline NoSaint

I really hope that everyone should be free of it ..
Only thing i wanted to know here is -

1. what should be the pre requisite tests one should get done for this?
2. People say cause may or may not be known for this.

shall i emphasize on knowing the cause for it?

- Any help will be good..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024