Author Topic: I got my Gynecomastia surgery done by Dr. Sandip Jain on Monday 9th December 201  (Read 3476 times)

Offline kapil7898

Hi. In my last thread I mentioned that I will be visiting Dr. Sandip Jain for my Gynecomastia treatment. I made my visit to him on last friday and booked a surgery on Monday at Saifee Hospital. He said that my gland was big (11 inches) and will need extrusion, liposuction and skin tightening. He gave me a package of 95k (because of bigger glands and high amount of chest fat) including my 2 nights stay at saifee hospital.

I underwent the surgery on Monday. I was booked by Dr. Jain at 3:30pm on monday and he called me to saifee hospital at 12:30. After admission they shave the hair at surgery area and asked me to take a bath with some antibacterial solution. The saifee hospital team was punctual enough and I was made ready for the operation theater at 3:15pm on the stretcher. But Dr.Jain didnt arrive on time due to his tight schedule and I had to wait till 4:15pm on stretcher.Finally I was taken inside the theater. I had a very positive feeling once I was in. There were 3-4 doctors including Dr. Jain and 2-3 assistants. The operation theatre was just beautiful as I was seeing the sea and the queen's neckless through the wide window. The assistants places some round stickers on my back, Dr. Jain made markings on the chest. After that the anesthesian asked me to lie on my back and pricked a needle on my right hand and placed a mask on my nose. He said that I will feel sleepy. But I was not feeling sleepy at all and I started worrying because I thought the general anesthesia is not working on me at all! Not a second away from my worries somebody wispered that my operation was over.  ::)  it was 7:30pm.

I was then shifted to my ward which was shared with two more people. Everything went fine. The only uncomfortable thing was the fluid drain pipes as it gave little pain while getting up from the bed. They kept it for two days. The another discomfort was hangover like feeling post operation and I also felt thirsty; but I was not given water till 11pm. This feeling goes away in few hours.

I was given antibiotic shot before they began surgery. After the surgery I was given painkiller, glucose and electrolyte through saline. Next day morning I was once again given the painkiller injection and antibiotic injection and this was the last antibiotic dose which I had. Dr. Jain then completely stopped my antibiotics and just kept me on pain killer tablet thrice a day and one antacid tablet in morning.

Today morning my dressing was changed and I wore a tight corset. I got discharged today. I am waiting for my recovery. My next dressing is after 7 says. And will need to wear this corset for next 1 month.

Thanks  :)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 10:22:59 AM by kapil7898 »

Offline male breast

• Posting Member
dear mr kapil,thanks for sharing the experience ,have a gynofree life.
however I need to add one point that,this site is reviewed all over the world,better not to give personal opinion on medical issues-all over the world the gynosurgery is a day care on majority of the places,in view of better techniques drain tube insertion is not required unless like your case having big gyne.people having small gyne may fear about drain/admission etc.kindly go thro international protocols regarding the same.

Offline Delivered

• Posting Member
Hi kapil. Thanks for sharing your experience. And..yes you are free to share your personal opinion about your surgery no matter what anyone might say. After all that is what this site/forum is all about. I wish you a good recovery. Please keep us posted on your progress.
Regards

Offline MUTANT_CHEST

• Posting Member
Hi Kapil,
         Thanks for sharing.

Guys,
      Regarding surgical methods, it may vary from surgeon to surgeon and depending on patient condition.
My surgeon told me that he does not put tubes in most of his patients. Only in cases where bleeding is more he uses tubes. 

Offline dummypiece

• Posting Member
Great that you had your surgery done.
Please let me know the after surgery experience.
Some photos will help us.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024