Author Topic: off the cuff underwear survey  (Read 10701 times)

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hi guys im just a bit curious about what your favorite undies are
boxers , briefs,  [euro shorts aka boy shorts ] panties or other.
as for myself I like the Unisex sport briefs.
Thank You

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Tee and a Boxer, but please not cotton. a lightweight nylon knit.
Grandpa Dan

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Hi Dan, tee ok but as for boxers not for me , I need support for the jewels , bilateral vericoseals.thanx .

hammer

I no longer have the family jewels of course, hence the big boobs, but the "fruit of the loom" briefs still work for me! As for a t-shirt, that is my main shirt unless I go out and put a top shirt on to cover the sidearm, weather permitting in this frozen land of Minnisnowda, were ice fishing lands you one ton of ice, on a bad day!

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
I'll be brief, and they are not cuffed.  I've been just going with Costco's house brand.  When I was wearing white shirts and ties and such I wore a tee. 

TomJones

Yea, I know, sounds bad but there is a reason.

Warners hipsters (boy cut) 5639 nylon panties.

My opinion about this is that men's underwear is not made for comfort. There are a few brands that are trying but they are way to expensive in comparison to what I wear.

Tom
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 06:46:34 AM by TomJones »

hammer

Now I need to ask! Being born and raised in Minnesota, I love the "boundary waters canoe area" and having spent 7 years in the Army reserves, and putting in my two weeks field drills for seven years along with more weekends then I could ever remember out in the woods.

I really need to know who the heck would tell you, and why, not to wear Cotton underwear? I know you said something about chafing, but nylon doesn't breath, among other damp problems that I could think of! Otherwise the military would be issuing that instead of cotton!

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hi guys its not uncommon for men to wear panties.i am an online seller and a great deal of my panty sales go to men.as for myself I like the unisex sport briefs they are a synthetic /cotton blend.

hammer

I have no choice in the mater due to yeast problems! My doctor has even told me that I need to stick with cotton to wick the water away because I have a yeast problem and nylon will make this problem worse, not better.

Offline Philly_ma

I only wear panties. I find them to be so much more comfortable. I'm a huge fan of lane Bryant panties.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
I find cotton to be easy on my skin and wicks moisture adequately.  I've gone on canoe trips, backpacking and mountain climbs with cotton underwear.  If I were going for an alternative it would be silk.  When I used to be a pro skier a lot of the specialty underwear was silk or silk blends.  Some of the new engineered fabrics wick moisture even better.  But nylon?  Yuck.  As far as style, there can't be unseemly seams where they rub and irritate.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hello again as before I do like synthetic /cotton blends as well as seamless microfiber bikini`s and silks weather or not they are panties or unisex have worn both for most of my adult life just so much more choice in color fabrics and the fit is far better, its allways a choice as to what to wear.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
boxer briefs for fit, cotton for wicking.  nylon pants past that if can. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
I also wear panties because of the comfort.  Vanity fair is my favorite although I have other brands.

hammer

I just switch to boxer blend 55% cotton, as my regular were irritating my bottom causing a rash and itching so I decided to try blended boxer and they fixed the problem!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024