Author Topic: Age...  (Read 2911 times)

Offline msnguy

• Posting Member
Hey there,

I see all these people getting hit with Gyno at really young ages of 10-12 and then waiting til there like 21, whilst it ruins there life for 9-11 years! Why don't people just get surgery at 14/15...I really don't understand it, the majority of cases it doesn't go away on it's own, and I don't want it to ruin my life, I'm 14, I've had it for about 3 years. At the begining up until a year ago it wasn't that bad, then about a year ago it started getting bad, then about 3 months ago it got quite bad, like alot worse and from the pictures mine looks quite a bit worse.

The only time my mums ever talked to me about it is when she saw a few wikipedia pages on it and such, it was a really awkard tlak and she said it would go away in a couple of years, but I'm really doubtful.

Thanks for listenin'!

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
I agree to a certain extent, however in most cases it does go away in teens after a year. However apparently the chances of it going away after having it a few years are very slim. I had it when I was about 14 and I've waited until now (I'm 20) to get surgery, which means I ruined some of the best years of my teen life with lack of confidence/no desire to go to the beach.

Offline Jay999

• Bronze Member
...the majority of cases it doesn't go away on it's own...

Actually, in the majority of cases it does go away on its own.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024