Author Topic: POLAND for surgery?  (Read 1659 times)

Offline jimbob356

• Posting Member
Hi every one, first post on here so sorry if i make mistakes.

I'm 24 and in good shape, i don't take any drugs, except have a few drinks with my friends on weekends.

I have puffy nipples and golf balls under my nipples that stick out, especially when i'm hot. its driving me insane! holiday last year was a nightmare and i'd like to get it sorted now so i can go traveling in sept.

I have read about a polish surgeon called katarzyna Ostrowski-Clark and i've seen a few posts with good results if there real? can anybody shed some light on this surgeon for me please :)

P's i recently emailed this surgeon asking about the opp and my reply had LOADS of spelling mistakes and came from a Hotmail.com email, so i'm very apprehensive. the cost is £1250 without liposuction and £1500 with.

Many thanks in advance 

Offline Poland2012

• Silver Member
I've had the surgery and it was a great experience (5 weeks out tomorrow). There's a Polish secretary, but the English responses are from her English husband, Jeremy. I agree though that the responses could be a lot more professional. However, they weren't set up as a practice to cater to foreigners, they're just receiving an increasing number of them. I can't recommend the experience highly enough, especially for people getting mucked around by the NHS.

I was sceptical at first, but it is a legitimate operation that's much cheaper because of labour costs involved. If you've got any more concerns, feel free to message me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024