Author Topic: Just Had Surgery With Dr. Jacobs  (Read 3072 times)

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
God I was nervous as hell today. I've never had anesthesia before today. I'm an idiot for being so worried about everything.  I don't even remember being asked to count down from 10 or anything like that. I just remember waking up feeling good ;D .  Everyone in his office was great. I left his office at around 2 pm. It's 5 pm right now and I feel fine. The vest and everything I'm wearing feels pretty tight but my chest isn't really sore. I haven't taken tylenol or anything yet. I am very pleased with my experience today. The only disappointment is that  haven't been able to check out my chest yet. I woke up with the vest and bandages on, so I won't be able to check it out until Saturday. I didn't realize that until after the surgery but o well. I'm confident that my chest will look great. Dr. Jacob, his assistant, and the anesthesiologist all told me at different points after the surgery that my chest is completely flat.  They really take good care of you at Dr. Jacob's office.  After the surgery they have you lie down in a room and they put a heart rate monitor around your arm and it checks your blood pressure every couple of minutes.  If I remember correctly they also put a blood pressure monitor thingy on one of your fingers.  My mom had a really bad experience once when she got a colonoscope.  She spit out bile and they sent her own, even though they knew that she would get pneumonia from that.  My surgery went completely fine and they still monitored me afterwards to make sure that I would be fine.  Anyways I'm gonna start up a diary and I'll upload before photos ASAP and on Saturday when I can take the bandages off I'll take some pics and put them up. I am so excited to see my new chest!

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
here's my diary. http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19130.0 i posted a bunch of before pics. I cant wait to be able to see my new chest and post some after photos saturday!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024