Author Topic: Do you cry easily?  (Read 313 times)

Offline stevey

• Posting Member
Hi all

I've never been a cryer, apart from if I watch a film that was REALLY sad.  Now I cry at anything.  Soap operas are so predictable at trying to tug at your heart strings, but yes I cry at them now, too.

My guess is it's because I'm estrogen dominant.  It didn't happen before I got breasty dumplings.

I did a bit of googling and found a relationship between 'emotional lability' and estrogen.  Interesting....

I'd be interested to hear from anyone else with the same experience

Cheers

Steve

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Welcome to the estrogen highway Stevey. 

Yes, estrogen dominance can create some "tear jerking" moments. Just one of many personality changes one might experience. 
It all falls under the umbrella term of "pink fog".

Many of those changes are quite remarkable, for instance new likes and hobbies.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride. 

Birdie💞
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline stevey

• Posting Member
Good morning (well, it's morning here!)  Hehe I saw the pink fog mentioned elsewhere and now I know what it means :-)

It will be interesting to see what else comes out the bag lol.

Bye the way, I've thought up a new domain name for the forum - 'funwithhormones.org' lol.

The sun is shining here this morning her in the far South East.  Lovely.

Have a good day y'all :-)

Cheers

Steve

Offline taxmapper

Yeah.. on that. 

Pink fog also does other things include make your 6 senses go haywire. 
Already partially empathic, the overload of emotions from yourself and others can be overwhealming. 

Also sensuality takes off and you start to feel arousals in ways you never felt before.

Yes,  men are simple. 

Boobs, guns, beer, pizza and cars! 

Now suddenly you start to look at flowers, build affinities toward shoes (for some God forsaken reason) and you start color matching. 

Offline Justagirl💃

Yeah.. on that.

Already partially empathic, the overload of emotions from yourself and others can be overwhealming.

Also sensuality takes off and you start to feel arousals in ways you never felt before.

Yes,  men are simple.

Boobs, guns, beer, pizza and cars!

Now suddenly you start to look at flowers, build affinities toward shoes (for some God forsaken reason) and you start color matching.
Color matching and changing outfits several times before going out to get it "just right". 🙄

Offline taxmapper

Yeah.. on that.

Yes,  men are simple.

Boobs, guns, beer, pizza and cars!

Color matching and changing outfits several times before going out to get it "just right". 🙄
Truth!

p.r.1974

I cannot recall a time when these "challenges" were not part of my life. I recall trying to avoid them to fit in the mold the world tries to force everyone in, and succeeding for a while. Allowing yourself to be authentic.....is priceless! Except for the wardrobe and all of the "new" hobbies.... But yes, letting yourself feel enough to let loose is rather cathartic.

Offline Justagirl💃

I cannot recall a time when these "challenges" were not part of my life. I recall trying to avoid them to fit in the mold the world tries to force everyone in, and succeeding for a while. Allowing yourself to be authentic.....is priceless! Except for the wardrobe and all of the "new" hobbies.... But yes, letting yourself feel enough to let loose is rather cathartic.
New hobbies can be quite entertaining 😉
Collecting shoes, oil painting "flower's" instead of "barns & tractors", window shopping, etc...

Allowing yourself to express yourself in ways you thought were not acceptable for you. 

It's all a part of who you are, and what is society to us that it should define us?

Offline stevey

• Posting Member
Well, this thread is interesting.  It's really good to hear others experiences.

Boobs, guns, beer, pizza and cars! 

Not much into cars, but I really like the rest :-)

So my senses may change? I hope so.  I've never had a sense of smell, never smelt food, flowers or even a fart.  Maybe I'll develop one?  That would be a definite bonus!

Cheers

Steve

Offline Justagirl💃

So my senses may change? I hope so.  I've never had a sense of smell, never smelt food, flowers or even a fart.  Maybe I'll develop one?  That would be a definite bonus!
Lol, I don't think estrogen will help you smell farts, but then again I might be wrong. 

It will however leave you more in-tune with the emotions of others around you. Feeling someone else's joy rather than just witnessing it. Women are known to be quite emotional creatures and it's the estrogen dominance that kicks that into gear. 

It's quite the experience, so just enjoy the ride. 😉

Birdie💞

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024