Author Topic: general or local anaesthetic..regarding dr benito..surgery friday!!  (Read 2498 times)

irish lad

hows a goin people..

just a quick question to any of benitos pateints... do you have a choice of local or general anaesthetic???

im starting to get a bit nervous about general due to the fact i might not wake up!!

Offline mwalker74

• Bronze Member

Offline michaelmorey

• Bronze Member
don't worry about it.i felt the same.u have gene al (i don't think u have a choice) but there's a proper medical team there with anaesthatist etc. dont worry about it at all.just focus on getting rid of moobs!

Offline outertrial

I dont know what I had. They give you some valium before, which is nice. Then I was wheeled down to the OR and had a needle put in my wrist by an anaesthetist who said it was going to relax me, then the next thing I knew she'd vanished and I was alone in the room. She reappeared shortly and told me that the operation was over, and I was then wheeled back.

Your chances of dying are miniscule btw, youre in more danger getting in a car.

irish lad

cheers ... outertrial thats pretty scary stuff lol :D

Offline another_case

• Bronze Member
General all the way, I couldn't think of anything worse than being awake during that surgery. I can assure you that you'll wake up, if you're this worried now I dread to think how you'll be just before surgery (that's when I started worrying). Don't worry so much guys, you're in very capable hands over there! It's a very starnge experience but a very good one!

irish lad

ye i know il get extremely nervous just before the op.. its natural..i just hope everything goes well if it does il be the happiest guy around :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024