Author Topic: how i hide my puffy nips  (Read 5505 times)

Offline gyn_patient

• Posting Member
basically before i have sex with my girl friend i go to the bathroom and get my nipples hard so they look normal.  If we are at the beach, ill play with them underneath my shirt to get them somewhat hard, then run into the ocean and i dont have to worry about them for the rest of the day.  Does anyone do the same thing? my nipples are the only puffy thing...if i get them hard however they look normal.  God if only i can get them to stay permanently hard.

(this post actually is pretty funny after reading it over, but everything is serious in it)

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
Your post isn't that funny and I've read it twice.

Anyhow, I think we've all been there in some way when it comes to concealing our gyne.  When my nipples got hard and if I kept my shoulders outward, I would look kind of normal.  I would do that when in the water but when I got out, I would throw a t-shirt on asap.  
« Last Edit: August 03, 2005, 04:12:10 AM by Blitz »

Offline gyn_patient

• Posting Member
after i get out of the water they stay hard for a little bit but i have to inconspicuously touch them every now and then to make sure they stay hard

Offline throwback111

• Posting Member
i bet you hate hot tubs lol

Offline HEG

• Posting Member
i bet you hate hot tubs lol

Oh my god I hate taking hot showers by myself, I can't imagine being in a hot tub!!!!

Offline gyn_patient

• Posting Member
being in a warm shower with my girl friend blows...i wonder if she has noticed them and what she thinks of it

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
I am guessing she probably really doesn't care. But, women usually do notice but, usually don't tell you unless they are free-spirts or satanics and will rip your heart out about any flaws in a second. But, if your girlfriend really cares for you and is not a satanic I don't think she would ever really make a big deal out of it. Unless it is something seriously wrong. Puffy nipples don't look great but, imagine boobs instead. If your puffy nipples bother you do something about them. You may have considered surgery/something else? I mean if you don't like them and have to keep trying to make them look normal and spending time doing that you might as well get a solution like surgery. Mine are puffy all the time and yes they do look almost normal when hard but I have a problem to take care of and am going to take care of it. I don't know I just am a person who must take care of something remember if it bothers you and you dislike it no matter what your GF thinks if you want it taken care of take care of it. My last girl friend didn't care one bit about it but, it bothered me and I always wanted it gone. Now I am going to do it so there is no more hiding. It screwed up my relationships I was very uptight and insecure and I want to be secure and have something that lasts with a clear head for once. So I don't know about hiding forever one day you may wish you did something about it. Good luck to you

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024