Author Topic: Ten years of pain  (Read 9813 times)

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if it's possible I want to be fully awake during the surgery. I want local anesthetics ... I want to see when they cut it away on a TV-screen (I suppose bending over and watching is not an option :D). I also want to feel the tissue ... and I want to bring it home with me. But I don't think you're allowed to.

i am so the opposite of this, i don't want to see them at all. and you know what i'd want to do with them?  

strap them onto the next nuclear test device anyone ever detonates.  turn to plasma, sukkaz!!!    ;D
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 08:12:11 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline SweMale

• Posting Member
oh please forgive me if i am wrong, but i have the interputation that you may be on about syringes etc as in ileagle drugs, please never think of going that far. i, as a woman and a mother, had so many problems i did turn to needles, i injected so many times (always clean needles i hve to add) untill on day i did overdose.....i was given heart massage, mouth to mouth and spent 3 days trying very hard to stay alive for the sake of my kids. i realised after facing death in the face....i really didnt want to go. my man has gyne, i love him, respect him, adore him....if i had died i would never have met him, he saved me from a life of drug addiction and despair and gave my kids a mum back...be strong my friend, be strong for yourself and whatever happens....

Illegal drugs as in painkillers strong enough to be able to cut yourself yes - but not strong enough to put you to sleep. I know they exist, and I know where to get them. But that not an option now. Since if my doctors won't let me get it I'm going to pay for it myself. Since my mom and dad got money saved for me.

Hopefully it will be fixed until next summer, August or so. Cause I want to compete in an sports event that's in mid August. It's a triathlon event, I know I can complete it (even last place would be ok) ... but I don't want to do the swimming part with manboobs.

First you swim 4000m, then you bike 120 000m and last your run 30 000m. There is no way I'm going to compete in it with manboobs. But I do want to compete in it. I know I can do the running part and the bike part, and I think I can do the swimming part aswell.

Offline itsgoingdown

• Posting Member
Today I went to a doctor and showed him my chest in order to get it fixed (puffy case).

He took a look and then asked me if I take steroids (since i'm physically in good condition) and then asked me if I have any problems in my sexual life...

well I said I dont take steroids and I'm only 18 and haven't had sexual problems. Now here comes the intresting part:

He askes me to go besides his bed and he checkes my eyes! I thought gyne has maybe some relationships with my eyes...but then, he askes me to take off my pants! I mean wtf...he started touching my pe*nnis and balls in a very wierd way...although he knew I had no hormonal problems.

After all his researches on my body  ;D he tells me...u have no gyne...Then I asked him but why are my nipples so big and keeping in mind my body fat in very low...then he said: gyne is pure fat and you are overweight... ( trained for 5 years, bodybuilding)

I just might give up and accept my nipples...something i always thought is impossible to do...any comments would be nice.

Offline SweMale

• Posting Member
Today I went to a doctor and showed him my chest in order to get it fixed (puffy case).

He took a look and then asked me if I take steroids (since i'm physically in good condition) and then asked me if I have any problems in my sexual life...

well I said I dont take steroids and I'm only 18 and haven't had sexual problems. Now here comes the intresting part:

He askes me to go besides his bed and he checkes my eyes! I thought gyne has maybe some relationships with my eyes...but then, he askes me to take off my pants! I mean wtf...he started touching my pe*nnis and balls in a very wierd way...although he knew I had no hormonal problems.

After all his researches on my body  ;D he tells me...u have no gyne...Then I asked him but why are my nipples so big and keeping in mind my body fat in very low...then he said: gyne is pure fat and you are overweight... ( trained for 5 years, bodybuilding)

I just might give up and accept my nipples...something i always thought is impossible to do...any comments would be nice.

Write me a PM with your location and I'll try to help you out. My appointment with a doctor is next week and I can bring up you (give me as many stats as possible) if I have the time (I've got lots of questions about _me_ but if I can help you I will). The doctor I'm going to meet seems to be good (I've searched the internet for everything about him  ;D), he has published a lot of articles in well respected journals.

This is if I have the time, but if I do I will ask him considering the stats you give me on how to help you.

I got three formulas home this week and they have all kinds of stuff, they seem to be serious about getting an operation for me, because one of the questions is about food allergies and stuff (if they have to fix special food for you while you're at the hospital ...) if you've had operations before ... all kinds of questions.

Send me a PM as soon as possible if you want me to bring this up with my doctor.

I'm so looking forward to my appointment with the doctor :D
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 07:06:34 AM by SweMale »

Offline SweMale

• Posting Member
I've got two operations planned in now. As usual with the swedish hospital system nobody knows when you do get your treatment. "February-march or something like that" for the first surgery and a 3-4 months after that second surgery.

Offline SweMale

• Posting Member
First for removal off everything non-gland, ie fatty tissue
Second for gland removal

He didn't want to both at the same time because I would get better results with two surgeries than one. Also since I have big manboobs their is excess skin and removing everything at once would lead to unnecessary scaring and stuff.

Offline SweMale

• Posting Member
By the way, I can't get local, I need to be asleep - damn I was hoping to be awake to see this.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024