Author Topic: It is official, I’m just fat  (Read 4637 times)

Brdy64

From Brdy64:
"But we are all different, women included. I'm sure there are just as many women that like breasts as women that don't."

Every survey of women's attitude toward men with developed breast that I've seen has shown a super majority find it unattractive - the "Eww" reaction.  It is what it is, as the saying goes.
That said, since those of us who - for one reason or any other - choose not to have surgery are faced with the above fact, we develop 'coping mechanisms'.  These seem to range from various methods of camouflage (esp clothing) to very openly not worrying about anyone's reaction to a guy with developed breasts.
How we cope is up to each individual, individually.  Here in this forum we've found kindreds with whom we can relate and share about our big-boobed journeys.  Which is very cool.
However, we cannot change biological reality - nor do I personally think we should try to.  Part of accepting 'how' I am involves me accepting 'how' others are, including ladies in the "Eww-ing" category.
I'm only responsible for MY actions / reactions - can't change anyone else.
Am delighted to have found others who know, understand, relate to, accept, and maybe commiserate with how I have developed (in more ways than one! -LOL).
Wow, I didn't know they did a survey 🤔
My wife is in the "Eww" category, that I realized as I really started to bloom. 
I have found several CNAs and nurses that have commented on "how nice my breasts are", but that doesn't really indicate that they thought they look good on me. Come to think of it, I don't think anyone has ever said they look good on me. 🤔
Oh well, they are most definitely there, and not going anywhere. I'll enjoy having the company of the girls even if no one else appreciates them. 😉

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
This thread has taken an interesting turn.  My doctor has put me on Clomiphene for low T so I will see how that goes.  I have seen in my research that I may have as much as a 25 percent chance of developing gynecomastia.  So at some point in the future I may have to change the title of this thread.  I will see what nature has in store for me in my journey through life.
Redfox 🦊

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024