Author Topic: Does anyone know if Dr. Karidis accepts Laser payment?  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
Does anyone know if Dr. Karidis accepts Laser payment?
I'm Irish, and I have a Laser card with "Maestro" on it, whatever that means.

I have the money - it's just a matter of getting it to Karidis!
Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

Offline chancer76

• Posting Member
Re: Does anyone know if Dr. Karidis accepts Laser payment?
Why dont you just wire him the money, bank transfers the safest option and i think the payments are instant these days

trust me, they want your money! They will find a way

8 days to go! 16/05/2009 Dr. Karidis = Cant wait!

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
Why dont you just wire him the money, bank transfers the safest option and i think the payments are instant these days

trust me, they want your money! They will find a way

I don't know how to wire money!

Wat does I do?

Offline chancer76

• Posting Member
a bank transfer i mean really by that, youd just go into the bank

youd need karidis and stjohns account numbers/sort codes etc

they will take that

or ... send a cheque easy peasy if your with a building society there will be know delay will instantly cash

Chancer

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
a bank transfer i mean really by that, youd just go into the bank

youd need karidis and stjohns account numbers/sort codes etc

they will take that

or ... send a cheque easy peasy if your with a building society there will be know delay will instantly cash

Chancer

Is there any way the Bank will know who I'm sending the money to? I actually know some of the people in the bank. Dammit, they'll be wondering what the hell I'm doing transferring all that money.

Cheques...seems dicey, somehow. I never used those either. God, I'm such a noob.

Offline chancer76

• Posting Member
The payments will be to

St Johns & Elizabeth Hospital
Llorretto Clinic

They wont ask you questions, it would cost them their job!

Stop worrying mate, people arent as suspicious as you think. You could always transfer your cash into someone elses (Parents?) account if your that worried about it, and get them to sort the payments out

Chancer

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
Cheers, chancer. But the last thing I want is for my parents to know anything about this.

Offline chancer76

• Posting Member
How old are you mate, i know everyone has invididual circumstances but personally im 20 and my mum and dad both know

and their supportive and they are going to lift me to and from the hospital. You need someone to collect you after surgery otherwise you will need to stay overnight (and im not sure if they charge for this tbh). Have you not got someone you could confide in and help you through the process?

Offline as400

• Silver Member
How old are you cellar door?...you seem to ask a lot of questions that could be answered by you simply calling Dr. Karidis direct.

Do you have £4500 to spend?

Have you posted any pics of your condition yet?

Do you need guidance on how to do this as well?
Before you criticise a man walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares? your a mile away and have his shoes.

Offline chancer76

• Posting Member
Cellar u got a good shape man, but i guess if it bothers me that much you could fix it (i mean seriously id be buzzing if i was in your shape)

I dont have the puffy nipples so much ive got like fat buildup! But ive seen alot of people on here with puffy nipples fixed up. For the small amount of gyne youve got im guessing your recovery will be pretty quick.

Dont worry about posting a lot ! But dont be afraid to pick up the phone and speak to karidis team, they dont know a lot about the operation but pretty much everything else (payments/directions etc) they'l be able to help you out with. Make sure you write a list of what you want to ask alex (recovery time from work/sick notes).

Dont take this the wrong way, but you havent got gyne from steroids have you? if so there are pills you can try that should shift freshley formed gyno (if your lucky!).

Chancer

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
Cellar u got a good shape man, but i guess if it bothers me that much you could fix it (i mean seriously id be buzzing if i was in your shape)

I dont have the puffy nipples so much ive got like fat buildup! But ive seen alot of people on here with puffy nipples fixed up. For the small amount of gyne youve got im guessing your recovery will be pretty quick.

Dont worry about posting a lot ! But dont be afraid to pick up the phone and speak to karidis team, they dont know a lot about the operation but pretty much everything else (payments/directions etc) they'l be able to help you out with. Make sure you write a list of what you want to ask alex (recovery time from work/sick notes).

Dont take this the wrong way, but you havent got gyne from steroids have you? if so there are pills you can try that should shift freshley formed gyno (if your lucky!).

Chancer

Hey man, thanks for the compliment. Years ago I was a few stone overweight and I decided to haul my fat ass into the gym - a lot of the fat went, but the puffy nipples remained  >:(

I have this delusion in my head that Karidis will offer me a discount, but that's not likely, I admit.

You're right: I'll just contact them and ask them my questions; that's what they're paid for!

And no, I have never touched steroids (and never would - they're just bad, bad news), but I'm slightly flattered at the question!

Offline as400

• Silver Member
"I have this delusion in my head that Karidis will offer me a discount, but that's not likely, I admit."

Haha!! :D

Well yeah you have a great body, all the sweat and effort really has paid off fella, but be cheeky and ask him for a discount! your case is so minor he may well be able to reduce his fee, though I'm sure the hospital fees will be standard, can't hurt to ask.

Great six pack, give us some tips then!!

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
"I have this delusion in my head that Karidis will offer me a discount, but that's not likely, I admit."

Haha!! :D

Well yeah you have a great body, all the sweat and effort really has paid off fella, but be cheeky and ask him for a discount! your case is so minor he may well be able to reduce his fee, though I'm sure the hospital fees will be standard, can't hurt to ask.

Great six pack, give us some tips then!!

I'm a bit worried about irritating him by asking for a discount. If he would offer it, then he would tell me, without me having to ask, right? I'm willing to pay whatever it costs, but damn, this is a huge chunk out of my savings, and my parents are not wealthy.

Thanks for the compliment. As for the six pack - if you want one, you can get one. It just depends on how much pain you're willing to endure :D
Sit ups are the key, and static holds, i.e. when you can no longer do another sit up, and it burns like hell, hold that position and twist a little bit, until you literally are unable to move any more.
Keep this up daily for about 5 or 6 months, and you'll have abs.
It only takes about 3 minutes a day.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024