Author Topic: gyno or just paranoid?  (Read 9541 times)

Offline instantk

• Posting Member
thanx for all the feedback, its highly appreciated.. i understand im probably over self conscience about it..

I think you could see more of what im talking about when my nipples are "warM", it shows much more than when there even semi cold(such as first picture)
this will give you a little better idea of what i see

hammer

Your fine! A little nipple hard on now and then is very normal! If it didn't happen you would have to wonder if you had a heart bet as well, or if you blood flowing from your heart!

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
I see what you're talking about. Can you feel tissue underneath? Does it poke out when you have a t shirt on? It all depends on how bad it bugs you. Your first pic is deceiving because your nipple almost looks tucked under your arm.

It's not that bad though. Your call.

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
How can you guys tell this isn't gyne? It doesn't look drastically different from my chest, but everyone is telling me I have gyne...  ???

I am sorry but it could not look more different from yours. You do have gyne and this guy just doesn't.

Offline instantk

• Posting Member
thoughts on this pic as being gyno?

Offline instantk

• Posting Member
bump anyone want to give me piece of mind?

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
Well there is a hint of fullness in these two photos, but it doesn't look bad.  When you flex your pec muscles can you feel solid tissue in front of them? I'm operating on a young man this morning who is lean and muscular, but he has palpable breast tissue that really bothers him.  Most people who see him without a shirt wouldn't notice much, but the tissue is definitely there and causes that typical "puffy nipple" appearance when his nipples aren't erect.

If it bothers you that much you should make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon with plenty of gynecomastia surgery experience in your area and get his/her opinion.  It really helps to see you in person when the tissue isn't obvious in a 2 dimensional photo.

Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline instantk

• Posting Member
When you flex your pec muscles can you feel solid tissue in front of them?

not really... feels more like fat, but i heard gyno can be hard to tell just by touch alone... I highly doubt i'll actually get surgery and probably just try to lean out first then look at my situation after i lose 5-6% of my bodyfat

Dr. will you posting a before and after pic of this individual ?

Offline jinr0h

• Bronze Member
In first pic you look gyne-free , but i think your arms draw back the fat sort of?
from the additional pics i would say you have mild gyne.

Offline instantk

• Posting Member
well the first pic my nipples are cold when my arm back... the recent photo my nips are warm and im kinda hunched over just to see the full effect of my case so i hoped....

Im not sure if i have true gyne or more of a fat deposit,, im thinking maybe a tad of gyne since when i was very lean i still have that deposit...
Im guessing im around 15 percent bodyfat

Im not sure if its worth getting a little fat/gyne removed to mildly improve the appearance, although if my insurance covered it or it was cheap id get it done, but im not losing sleep over it

This is the only somewhat decent pic i could find when i was very lean,,, guessing around 9-10% BF

Offline p90x

• Posting Member
Looks very mild. Personally I wouldn't worry about it. You clearly have some excess glandular tissue but it looks very normal.

Offline instantk

• Posting Member
I always figured I have minor gyne.... But I dont think i have it bad enough to get surgery.. When im around 8-10% bodyfat its only very slightly noticeable... but if my nipples are hard my chest looks completely gyne free.... Although if the surgery were covered by insurance or very inexpensive id prolly get it done

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024