Author Topic: Help - Freaking Out  (Read 1952 times)

Offline sparts

I decided to get the surgery. Just finished a couple hours ago and am now home. When I woke up, the doctor didn't meet with me, but the nurses told me that he did not do the excision on either side. While my left side is not that bad, my right side is not good. The problem is that my nipples have always been pointy. Will lipo only get rid of pointy-ness?

When my doctor and I originally discussed the surgery, he said he would have to excise the right, but the left wasn't bad and he might not have to do that one. The tissue on the right side was always much more evident. Obviously, waking up without him doing either was a shock and I am very scared that my nipples will still be really pointy.

Offline notoriouscate

Hey,

The first few hours after surgery are always quite traumatic - you're in a sensitive spot. First thing I'd try to do is to take some space and try to look at things objectively. Talk it out with a close person - vocalise your fears.

it sounds like he made a call during the procedure which was probably in your favour. Doing less is always better than doing more - less long term impact and so you've more options subsequently.

Hope this helps and best of luck in the next few days - stay strong!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024