Author Topic: No results after surgery  (Read 2152 times)

Offline Liam9997

• Posting Member
So at the age of 26 I developed what I think is gynaecomastia, after my estrogen levels dramatically rose from drinking 1 litre of soya milk per day for 5 months, which was confirmed to be the cause by an endocrinologist. However, it appears to have slowly continued to grow over the years despite having normal estrogen levels and causing excruciating pain behind both nipples. After being ignored by doctors for several years I used 10 years worth of saving out of desperation to have surgery. Immediately after having the surgery it looked exactly the same with huge puffy nipples, also there are only 2 incisions each below both pecs. After contacting the surgeon he claims this is scar tissue and has said he has removed everything, is there any chance this could be the case and that the puffiness and lump like appearance will go away?

Offline galactus

• Posting Member
How does it look now? Usually after 6 months you should have a mostly flat appearance. There is a large amount of hematoma and seroma that can form in the pocket that's being filled out by blood and liquid where the gyno previously was. I do recall it feelin very dense after my surgery for a few months, then it went away. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024