Author Topic: What grade is my gyno? Do I need to lose weight?  (Read 1392 times)

Offline gynobegone1

I'm planning on getting surgery net month but was wondering what my gyno grade is? Pics attached. And should I lose weight before I get surgery?

Thanks

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The same question in the doctors section might get a better answer.  I personally do not rate or grade gynecomastia. You either have it or not from my perspective. As to whether you should lose weight, that is a trick question. I believe your weight should be stable at the time of surgery. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline zink

• Bronze Member
A doctor will always advice losing any excess weight prior to surgery if possible (mostly because overweight patients have increased risk of adverse side affects from surgery and the anesthetic etc). But you will need to speak to your specifc surgeon before having anything done and make sure you fully talk through your concerns and have time to make the right decision before going ahead.

Best of luck with it.

Offline gynecoindia

from the photos, you look to have gyno grade 1 - 2. You dont have much fat at chest only miner corrections and gland removal required. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024