Author Topic: Emergency Question, Does ANYBODY know???  (Read 7471 times)

Offline gynebegone2

• Bronze Member
I see you posted this twice..  I guess people just have their own ways of screaming for attention.  The fact that your parents will finance you up to 2k doesn't really give you room to complain.  There are some people on this site that literally have no way to get the funds needed (ie bad credit etc)  You are half way there with your parents help.  I know its hard but you are no exception to many of the people here.

That being said.  Your best bet is to use a hemostat, you can find them at many drug stores.  Its a lot like a scissors but it has a clamp like tip.  This will allow you to apply more pressure when tearing your flesh in order to gain access under your nipple.  Normally you would need to separate the tissue in order to get under the nipple and at the gland, but a hemostat has a locking clamp that will allow you to grab tissue an tear it from your body.

I have confidence in you and think you will do a fine job.  I don't think you are in danger of dying as long as you keep an eye on infection etc.  You might want to consider finding some antibiotics just the same and begin taking them a day or two before you have at it.  Make sure that you film it so no one ever posts an annoying message like this again.

Offline CGeorge

• Posting Member
gynebegone2 don't make a joke out of this website.

Offline gynebegone2

• Bronze Member
Here is the message CGeorge sent me.

Hey man. I was wondering, what gives you the right to dog on another member of this site. when i posted those bulletins i was very uneducated about gynecomastia.  before i learned all about it i thought it was a loose ball inside there, because thats what it feels like. and also, don't tell me not to complain when you complained yourself "There are some people on this site that literally have no way to get the funds needed (ie bad credit etc)." just to let you know you are a real ass hole, and that was a male thingy move.

First of all, according to your post you said you were just joking.  What are you 12?  This is a legitimate site for people to learn and talk about gynecomastia and treatment options.  I don't think its a joke when people write EMERGANCY on a post and talk about doing harm to themselves, then say its just a joke.

People on this site try and help and have concerns when someone writes something like that b.c they know it could be legit.  There are people that consider suicide for things like this.  Its a damn shame, but its great that people are willing to help out when they can.  Your post however a joke as you put it is completely immature and ridiculous.

To me it seems that since you posted this twice you just wanted to stop by and say PITY ME PITY ME.  Its a problem, if you want solutions ask for them don't make up fake posts claiming that its an Emergency and that you are going to harm yourself.  You get no sympathy from me, and I'm sure there are alot of young men that don't want to hear some bratty little immature kid whine about how his parents are only giving him 2k for the operation.

Getting another 2k is no problem for someone your age, bus tables for a few months.  Don't expect a hand out, and don't make up stories to get attention.

Everyone on this site has lived with this condition for some time or another, some longer than others, and some that for one reason or another can not have an operation.  You are an insult to those individuals, and you reflect badly on the United States.

I am very fortunate to have been successfull in my young age and able to afford an operation, as well as not let this interfere with my life.  Dont think for a second that I take that for granted after reading some of the stories of hardship and ridicule others on this site have faced.  You need to bully up, grow up and find a real solution to your problem.

PS..  "Male thingy move"... wahhh?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 11:24:26 PM by gynebegone2 »

Offline CGeorge

• Posting Member
ok dude since you are not going to let it go, im sorry for posting that twice i felt desperate. and sorry for that second hurtfull message i sent you i didnt mean it. can we just get along???

Offline CGeorge

• Posting Member

"First of all, according to your post you said you were just joking" by the way thats a flat lie, i want joking, and i never said i was. but agian gynebegone... i am sorry for that second message... i was angry and i wrote it in a bad mood. i didnt mean any of it, and im sure you are a really cool happy person. im verry sorry agian.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
That $2000 is by a Doc in India...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline rashdudes

• Bronze Member
This guy is prolly thinking out loud  ::)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Even a high school student working at minimum wage could reasonably save $2,000 with a summer job.

Add that to the 2Gs from your parents......There you go.

The questions now are: Are you motivated enough? Do you have the self discipline necessary to save the money rather than spend it as it comes in?

Saving the money will actually be much easier while you are still living in your parents home because they are covering the basics of food, shelter, and clothing. Once you are out on your own it could be much more difficult to save the money.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024