Author Topic: Preparing for surgery and need extra cash  (Read 4700 times)

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
I don't really know if this is the right place to post this thread but since it has something to do with preparing for surgery and all, do any of you know of a job where you dont have to wear uniforms? It's so hard to find a job where you can just where casual clothing. Or do any of you know or have a job that involves clothing but hides gyne very well? Like I was about to work as a dishwasher because you wear these thick white coats that cover gyne well. Well anyways I'm starting to think of doing carwashes and a whole bunch of freelance work but was wondering for advice.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Hahaha thanks for the advice, but I don't think I have the balls for that one. You see, if my breast looked more round under a T-shirt, I would have no problems. But my breast look more like a a teenage middle school cheerleader, you know, perky, but at the same time they're round and perky. So like a milf/teenage cheerleader. Hope that made sense. But I was thinking of doing free lance photography and other things. I'm just seeing what other guys have done for a living with gyne.

Offline chaps69

• Posting Member
I had a job once where I had to wear a snug uniform shirt (tucked in), I went to the department store (you can also buy them at sporting good stores) and bought tight undershirts , the muscle shirt kind with no sleeves.  Kept me looking flat while I had that job.  They were snug but you get used to it.   

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Thanks for the info. I was thinking about buying an underarmor sleeveless shirt and working at subway. I'll see.

Offline mojov3

• Posting Member
Before my surgery my breasts were almost like yours. Go to underworks.com those compression tank tops work very well as far as hiding my gyno.  they are pretty comfortable too.  I exercised in it, worked with it, sometimes even slept in it on accident with no problems.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Really? Do they slip off when you run or work out? And do you have to constantly pull them down?

Offline mojov3

• Posting Member
no it doesn't slip at all.  It's made for men with gynecomastia.  It fits like a tight tank top, but it compresses the chest to make it flat.  I wore it for about two years before I finally had the money for surgery.  You'll feel so much better, and you'll walk in confidence...trust me..  it'll seldomly roll up at times...a little bit..not so much that its noticeable..take a look at the website gynecomastia.org...No one will notice it under your shirt...its very thin. This will definitely hold you until you have the money for surgery.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Hmm....you're idea intrigues me. I might take a gander at this "compression" tops you speak of. It's so crazy it might just work. No I'm kidding but yea I'll check it out. And I might just get a job at safeway or subway. Don't know.

Offline chaps69

• Posting Member
That's a fantastic idea and site, wish I knew of that years ago.  Actually I wish I knew of this site years ago.  At least it's comforting knowing that you are not the only one with this curse. 

Offline mojov3

• Posting Member
Oops I meant underworks.com......not gynecomastia.org...we're already on that sight lol.  I wish I knew of it a long time ago too instead of damaging my skin using tape and everything else...wearing jackets in 100 degree weather....good luck

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
One more thing mojov, I went to money tree to put money onto a card so that I can order the compression tank tops, and how long did it take to order it? And also if you had ordered the wrong size, can you send it back?

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Okay, I did it, I bought the Extreme Chest Concealer from underworks. Cost me $48.74. Hopefully this will make my days alot easier so I can actually get a job that requires uniform. But like I said mojov3, how long did it take for you to get yours?

Offline Nightmare

• Posting Member
i used to work at a warehouse driving forlift. during the winter it  was ok and i wore  a sweater. but during the hot summer i would still wear a sweater and everyone keep asking me ,"arent you hot?" i told them yeah, but i am trying to lose more weight and the sweater help me lose it. but it was also true.
people just label me as the guy that keeps on wearing a sweater, the cool thing is that they dont bother me.
the current job i have now, its in a factory. i would wear 2 tight tank top, and 2 layer of black t-shirt.  when i walk to my  workplace i also wear a black windbreaker, even in the hot summer. when i get in, i wear a thick apron and put alot of pen and markers  in the pockets. it hides my gyne really good.

Offline Nightmare

• Posting Member
Okay, I did it, I bought the Extreme Chest Concealer from underworks. Cost me $48.74. Hopefully this will make my days alot easier so I can actually get a job that requires uniform. But like I said mojov3, how long did it take for you to get yours?
cool, let us know how it goes.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Well awhile back I had a job at baskin robins, then on my 3rd day I got fired. They said I was slow at serving icecream but I was still in training and was improving a lot well then my first day. Well on the 3rd day when I walked in I saw this girl I knew, she said it was her first day and was hired by the managers wife because she was related to them. And at the place they only allow 5 people to work there, and there was 6, so they fired me. And it was because they hired their niece. Fucked up I know.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024