Author Topic: Im going crazy.  (Read 2019 times)

Offline Iamblack

• Posting Member
Guys, ive had gyno surgery a year ago. But my areola is still puffy. Went to 2 other doctors they both say i do not have gyno. But from the amount of research done and pictures ive seen on the internet with comments from various doctors specialize in gyno. Im convince that my gyno is still existing. U can check out the picture i post on my history post. Is there no more doctors in my local area? Im living in singapore. Its not a very big country. I will not accept gyno in my life. Hope you guys would giv some solutions.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I presume you went back to the original surgeon before you went to the other two doctors. And so far, they seem to all agree that you do not have a problem. I would suggest that you do have a problem that is much more serious than Gynecomastia and you are seeing the wrong kind of doctors. It is starting to look like you might have Body Dysmorphic Disorder.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Iamblack

• Posting Member
No im telling you, the areola is still puffy. And everytime i wear a plain shirt you can see the nips protruding.

hammer

Maybe it is time to wear a different shirt, then that problem will go away!

Offline Iamblack

• Posting Member
Woulden that be hiding away from the situation? No difference from acceptence and wearing a compression for the rest of my life. Sometimes i just wish im wealthy enough to go to the states for gyno surgery by the docs over here in this forum.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024