Author Topic: Opinions requested  (Read 1995 times)

rrr

I am currently a 34C, but do not yet require support - they are quite perky.
I would just like to know opinions on what is more noticeable - wearing a bra or not?
I like the fact that a bra hides my nipples completely, but I also think it makes my boobs look bigger, and then there is the straps issue.
What do people tend to notice more - a guy with boobs and protruding nipples or a guy wearing a bra? 
I honestly can't say when I look in a mirror, and I have not yet seen another guy with boobs. I have seen plenty of moobs, but nipples don't seem to be an issue with moobs.

Thanks
B

hammer

Truth be told we have more issues with yourself then others do, and others hardly ever notice what we think they do!

If you are firm and do not wiggle and jiggle as you walk and do not hurt, you probably don't need to wear a bra! However, if you do wiggle and jiggle, bounce up and down, that is much more noticeable then any bra is!

You have seen how big my breast are, and believe it or not, I am not near as noticeable in a bra then without, because of all the movement that my breast do without the bra.

Offline TigerPaws

If you are not interested in wearing a bra and all you are interested in is to conceil your nupples consider Self Adhesive Silicone Breast Nipple Cover Bra Pasties

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
If your problem is more with large, protruding nipples, then you have a choice as well:  cover them (as Tiger Paws suggested) or consider surgery just on the nipples to permanently reduce their size.  The moobs can be left alone if you wish.

Food for thought.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

rrr

Hi Dr. Jacobs,
I do not have moobs, I have boobs, and they are still growing. If I opt for surgery at some point I will want it done once and only once.
My nipples are very prominent in any shirt I wear and so are my breasts from and kind of side angle. I'm quite sure the boobs will become even more noticeable with growth, but right now the nipples seem very obvious from quite a distance.
Unless I switch to heavy material shirts the pasties will also show through, but I'm sure they would be less noticeable than nipples. 
I'm not even sure what would work for work, and all I wear around the house are T-shirts. Any heavy material will A) make me look like an idiot in the warm weather, and B) probably kill me with heatstroke.
Right before I died from heat, I would probably hear "Hey B, why are you wearing a sweatshirt when the heat index is 120?"
B

Offline TigerPaws

Hi Dr. Jacobs,
I do not have moobs, I have boobs, and they are still growing. If I opt for surgery at some point I will want it done once and only once.
My nipples are very prominent in any shirt I wear and so are my breasts from and kind of side angle. I'm quite sure the boobs will become even more noticeable with growth, but right now the nipples seem very obvious from quite a distance.
Unless I switch to heavy material shirts the pasties will also show through, but I'm sure they would be less noticeable than nipples.
I'm not even sure what would work for work, and all I wear around the house are T-shirts. Any heavy material will A) make me look like an idiot in the warm weather, and B) probably kill me with heatstroke.
Right before I died from heat, I would probably hear "Hey B, why are you wearing a sweatshirt when the heat index is 120?"
B
Sounds to me like you have a choice to make, pasties or a lightly padded bra.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024