Author Topic: Blood tests  (Read 4940 times)

Offline lightweightbaby

• Bronze Member
Hi guys

Just got my blood tests back and there is about 2 results that fall outside the normal range. Now I'm worried that they won't carry out my surgery. Has anyone else had this problem??? I've read on the net that some peoples fall slightly out of the range but I just want to hear your views.

Cheers guys

Offline PecDec

• Bronze Member
What were the 2 results?

Best to ring the surgery. See what they say.

My results were normal. Whatever "normal" is...
Surgery with Dr. Karidis - 12th April 2011 - Status: Recovery

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22437.0

Offline lightweightbaby

• Bronze Member
It was hemoglobin and one of the urea ones I read somewhere that hemoglobin can be seriously affected by dehydration and I can't remember having much to drink the day before or on the morning. And the other one was like 0.01 out of the normal range. I've searched on the Internet and Cant find much apart from people say the averages don't mean much but I'm worried as I don't wanna lose any money, and my stress levels are through the roof :(

I've emailed them to Jackie at karidis office to confirm there ok.

Offline emanresu

• Silver Member
It was hemoglobin and one of the urea ones I read somewhere that hemoglobin can be seriously affected by dehydration and I can't remember having much to drink the day before or on the morning. And the other one was like 0.01 out of the normal range. I've searched on the Internet and Cant find much apart from people say the averages don't mean much but I'm worried as I don't wanna lose any money, and my stress levels are through the roof :(

I've emailed them to Jackie at karidis office to confirm there ok.

What was the result? I'd be very surprised if you were refused surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024