Author Topic: surgery done by  Dr.Lista  (Read 71647 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Awesome results dude!

You've been working out a tad...  Looking good my man!

Thanks for sharing...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
Awesome results dude!

You've been working out a tad...  Looking good my man!

Thanks for sharing...

GB

thanks man,yea been working out and trying to eat clean

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
I just started a new fitness program called p90x, it is guarenteed to get any one in shape.,Only if you are willing to put the work in to it,I HATE it, BUT I LOVE IT.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 12:05:39 PM by braveboy »

Offline WhyMe?

You are the reason that I am going to have this surgery...

You stuck with it!

I am 18 years old with puffy nipples and some gland tissue, but i can still bust out the P90X workouts once and a while...
I know what you mean, and i am going to book my surgery this week!

I have gone from 242 lbs to 168 and now i think i owe it to myself to have the surgery... please tell me how it really is, i am going to get Dr. Lista to do it... so i know you can give me the scoop...

Thanks,
Max

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
Surgery is a big decision do not take it lightly,congradulations on the weight loss i also have exprience a simular weight loss from 240 lbs down to average weight of 165 .Surgery for me was an option only after i explored all other options but the only solution  for me was to have the surgry.I am extreamly happy with my final results and i"m building on a great foundations now.My only regret was not to have it done 20 years ago i"m 40 now .But it was a wild roller coaster ride for me with alot of up and downs and a complication that had me go in for a revision to correct it.But life now is great I walk tall,chest out, and with confedence.I really enjoy my clothes that i can wear,i actually try to wear tight shirts to show off my new body,and further more all my friends always comment on my physic.No one really nows that i had any thing done other than exercise and diet.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
My only regret was not to have it done 20 years ago i"m 40 now.

Twenty plus years ago, surgery techniques were not as refined as todays techniques. You're better off that you had it when you did!  ;)

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024