Author Topic: Do you really believe that god who put you here to suffer GYNECOmastia ?  (Read 2942 times)

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member
Do you really believe that god who put you here to suffer GYNECOmastia ? Gimme reason ? !!

oR ThErz Iz No God ???

feelin Psychedelic  ??? :o  ::)  ???  >:(  :-\

m loosin mY ReLGN , Hope, god !!!~!  help me !~~

« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 04:15:47 PM by fighter »
FIGHTER

Offline MX

• Posting Member

Offline HoorayHoorayHooray

• Posting Member
If he did, whenever I see him, he better let me sock him in the face.

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member

Offline Tiffany

• Posting Member
Maybe that is because the question appears to be more mocking than an honest and true interest in things pertaining to spiritual views.
Tiff
It's too easy to get on a "woe is me" kick.
Life is too good in other ways.
If I can't poke fun of myself I sure would be pathetic.

Offline Gamer7

• Posting Member
Sometimes I wonder why stuff like this has to happen but when you look around, everyone has there own stuff to deal with.  It may not be Gyno but it might be chronic pain or illness, financial troubles or loss of a loved one. 
It's just life...
If you truly seek the Lord, he will give you strength through your trials.  He doesn't always remove the trial from us, though. 

Offline confused_satisfaction

• Bronze Member
Sometimes I wonder why stuff like this has to happen but when you look around, everyone has there own stuff to deal with.  It may not be Gyno but it might be chronic pain or illness, financial troubles or loss of a loved one. 
It's just life...
If you truly seek the Lord, he will give you strength through your trials.  He doesn't always remove the trial from us, though. 

Exactly. Everyone has a story to tell, it`s just a matter of who will listen.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024