Author Topic: Consultation today with Dr.Fielding  (Read 3369 times)

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
I had my consult today with Dr.Fielding in Toronto.

Very cool guy.  Didnt seem like he was just trying to rush me in and out - he asked me quite a few questions, and he was great answering all of my questions.  He explained the procedure quite well and so far I already feel glad that I chose him over the other options.

What's even better is that Im scheduled in for the Surgery in 3 weeks!!  October 24th is the day.  Im pretty excited about that!

Total price for excision and lipo:  $1590

I'll make sure that I get some before pics so that I can put up the before and afters when the surgery is done.

Whoohoo!!!

DC

PS.  I posted this in the general area, I think...  And it was moved to find a surgeon US... Weird...

Offline Keyboard

• Posting Member
Is that $1590 with help from OHIP?  Or is that straight out of your pocket after assistance with OHIP?

Let us know how it goes!

Offline znilracd

• Posting Member
I was $1590 too, I think thats his standard now. With some help from OHIP

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Lucky you guys that I paid about $1700 and now paying another $1210 for revision surgery.
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
Is that $1590 with help from OHIP?  Or is that straight out of your pocket after assistance with OHIP?

Let us know how it goes!

$1590 is what I have to pay out of my pocket.  Thats 1500 plus GST.  OHIP covers the rest.

I'll keep you guys posted as things move along

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024