Author Topic: Vancouver/Lower Mainland/Fraser Valley  (Read 3041 times)

Offline j-norm

• Posting Member
Does anyone know of any Good Doctors in these areas?

If you could also tell me how much you paid(if you don't mind me asking) it would be Greately Appreciated!

Do you have to see your family doctor first? or can you just go to the Surgeon/Doctor?

Thanks for any replys, they are greately appreciated!

Offline marmite

• Posting Member
Why not try get it covered by MSP?

Go see your family doctor.  Tell him/her that your gyne is a problem that has been affecting your quality of life.  Say that it hurts.  Painful when you roll over onto your chest at night and when you bump it.  Maybe this is not the case with you.  It was with me but i think in order to get it covered you need to make it more than just a cosmetic issue.   

Mine I think was caused by the propecia I was taking.  This also helped me get it covered.

Your doc will give you a referal to a plastic surgeon.  Tell the surgeon the same thing and then they will put forward a request to MSP outlining your situation. 

My surgeon heard back from MSP in about 4 months and my surgery was covered 100%

I had mine done by Dr. Bush in Vancouver.

Hope this helps

Offline j-norm

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reply.

Well i'm not worried about the money, i can afford it, and besides i wouldn't feel comfortable lying about that sort of thing. It dosn't physically hurt anymore, just emotionally.

Thanks again though. How was your results? Are you satisfied?

Offline clay

• Posting Member
Marmite, were yo happy with the results from dr. bush? Did he remove gland? thanks.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024