Author Topic: Getting Surgery with Fielding  (Read 4788 times)

Offline Keyboard

• Posting Member
So, a couple months ago I got a surgery date for January 29th.  I am going under Local anesthesia, and it's only costing me $530.00 for the whole thing.  He said I didn't need lyposuction, there was no excess fat that needed to be removed.  I'm pretty excited about this, any tips on speeding/aiding the recovery process?

Thanks!

Ask any questions if you need to.

Offline willy27

• Bronze Member
Hey I got the same price. My surgery was on May last year. Not to scare you or anything, but I think I need a revision and hopefully it wont cost that much.

Offline Keyboard

• Posting Member
Ok, so I had the surgery, it went awesome, I still haven't seen my chest, but from what it looked like on the operating table, I will be extremely happy with the results.  He said I can take the bandages/foam off next monday, I didn't need a compression vest either.  He said I could sleep on my back or front, didn't matter, I can resume exercising after 2 weeks.  Any questions, just ask.

Offline FlyingElvis

Congrats. So it was local anasthesia, and only excision...no lipo?

Offline Keyboard

• Posting Member
Correct, local and no lipo.  I was awake the entire time, kind of weird seeing all this stuff coming out of me but not being able to feel it.  Dr. Fielding is a very professional Doctor, I highly recommend him.  Very friendly, and EXTREMELY knowledgeable.  The entire time we were carrying on a conversation.

Offline technics777

• Bronze Member
So how was everything? Man i still havent called to book an apointment  :-[ i should do that SOON

Offline Keyboard

• Posting Member
Everything went great, I'm just waiting until next week when I can take these bandages/foam/tape off.

Offline technics777

• Bronze Member
Nice man! tell us how it went!

when did you call to book your apointment?

Offline Keyboard

• Posting Member
Ok, so I have finally seen the results.  Absolutely amazing.  I never went to the Doc because it was a self-esteem issue, but because it hurt when running (I run a lot).  So I wasn't sure how big of a difference it would make when taken out, but wow, I'm impressed.  I think I called about 3 months ago, I'm not sure of the date.  Everything about the surgery went good, I have no complaints at all.  He has not said I needed to massage, or wear a compression vest, even after I asked he said mine was a mild case so I should be fine just leaving it be. 

Just make the call and you'll be happy.

Any other questions, just ask.

Offline technics777

• Bronze Member

Offline Keyboard

• Posting Member
I have no before/after pictures.  I am very happy with the results, I can still feel some minor scar tissue, but as the months pass by, I've noticed it has gotten smaller and smaller.  I am extremely happy with the results, and would recommend Fielding to anyone.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024