Author Topic: New to the Boards: Surgeon in SoCal  (Read 2251 times)

Offline tmart24

• Posting Member
  • I'm new, and this place is great.
Hello all. I encountered this website a little while ago while searching the word gynecomastia on google after seeing that MTV documentary. I had never heard the term before. I have been self-conscious about this issue since I was about 12 or 13 and totally picked on for it. (I'm 19-almost 20 now)  I have never really talked about it before and I found this site very fascinating.

After reading up i finally got the balls to talk to my family about the operation. I got a great positive response and I believe the will pay for it. My question is does anybody know of a good surgeon in SoCal, in Orange County would be the best. However, I am willing to travel to LA/Beverly Hills if necessary.

I have come across a few PS's in Newport Beach that do the surgery: Dr. Benvenuti and Dr. Cruise to name a few. Does anybody know of one thats any good. I don't want to take any risks, and I don't think cost is that great of a factor.

Offline dooma

Hi whats up

I asked the same thing down below
hehe

Offline tmart24

• Posting Member
  • I'm new, and this place is great.
Ha Ha, I just replied to it.

See you at the beach post op buddy. LOL.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The most important thing is to see a Doctor (preferably an Endocrinologist) and have your hormones checked.  You want to be sure that the underlying cause for the gynecomastia has been resolved or treated before you go looking for a surgeon.  The Endocrinologist will probably be able to give you the names of some good surgeons in your general area.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024