Author Topic: brief notes and assistance needed  (Read 1767 times)

Offline tiredeyes

In brief
I have always been fat. I lost quiet bit of weight from every where but my breasts so they look much bigger and certainly out of place. Before I was just huge so I didn’t feel particularly embarrassed about them, now in proportion they are big in comparison so even more than the usual embarrassment shyness and avoidance

“You’ve lost so much weight you look great” “ Ta love, but I still go bigger breasts than you…”

So been investigating costs etc and I reckon I may be able to afford surgery in India.  Approx £2000 plus travel costs etc. maybe with a bit of tummy Lipo might as well while I’m there.

So far I have just searched the net and had a couple of quotes from places found via search engines.
I think i am wise too and will arrange a consultation with one or two surgeons in UK to get a better idea of what’s involved before flying all those miles to find the price increased to UK levels...

So If you are able and willing to give me advice or assistance it would be greatly appreciated. If poss I would like to know

1.   Names / contacts of good and recommended Surgeons in India.
2.   Names contacts of UK consultants that will give me and opinion
3.   General advice of  how I might best progress

Thanks

Oh so Tired..

In solidarity with other suffers

Offline JJ79

• Posting Member
Hey there, I got my surgery done in Belgium, close to Brussels. It's a famous clinic where apparently many

Offline tiredeyes

Cheers

I have had a quote and they do seem very reasonable and surgeon good, but still almost double Indian quote

Any otehr good global experiencces out there

Regards

Nick

Offline JJ79

• Posting Member
Hey there, something went wrong yesterday when I tried to post my reply. For my operation I paid 2150 euros, everything included. The surgeon was really helpful and great, nothing to complain about. If you need more info, don't hesitate to contact me. As far as the result is concerned, I am really positively impressed so far, I prefer not to pronounce myself but so far so good, I am happy :)Cheers

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024