Author Topic: My Gynecomastia Story ...  (Read 1857 times)

Offline jritter

I developed gyno around 2000 and had lipsoction in 2001.  The surgery did nothing to change the appearance of the chest shape.  I had a solid chest that layering clothes or wearing compression garments did nothing for.  I did not have sensitive nipples or alot of chest fat.  I tried different diets etc, going from 215lbs down to 145lbs, to no avail.  The chest was solid and feminine looking.  I bought some Novaldex (Tamoxifen) online which seemed to give me a tight chest feeling with no change in size or shape (I used it for about 5 months).  I have used every "cure" online, from Turmeric to liver flushes (to help remove estrogen), different herbs and vitamins and chest binding and liposuction surgery and weight lifting methods (incline benching for center chest building), and "man boob" cures from every snake oil salesman on the net; all to no friggin' avail.  I recently had another surgery to remove the glands.  Much better, not flat, but better.  Save your money for surgery.  Now I take a product called Estrox (swansonsvitamins.com) for maintanence.  Will start excecising again soon.  Don't fall for gimmicks, save your cash.  Don't get just liposuction, make sure they take the gland too.  Lipo left the gland with it's solid shape and size and also it left scar tissue which prevented the recent surgeon from getting all the remaining tissue and fat.  I wish someone had been there to tell me this.  Take care.     

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
peace (and a successful op) on ya, man.  welcome to the site. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024