Author Topic: recommended surgeon in Sydney  (Read 4391 times)

Offline kevinsta87

Hi im looking for a surgeon in sydney who is actually good enough and know what he/she is doing
most of the topic in this forum is all about Dr Sue while i know that sue is the best in Australia it is almost impossible for me to undergo the surgery in Melbourne

so if there is anyone who has done the surgery in Sydney can please be kind and give advise as to which doctor to go and which doctor to avoid as i really want to avoid any risk with the doctor that have done a bad job

thank you

Offline Liandoolb

• Posting Member
I too am looking for a good surgeon in Sydney.

While Sue Thistlewaite sounds fantastic and has shown great results, I'm not financially able to travel to Melbourne and pay for accommodation, etc at this time.

Has anybody had good results with a doctor in Sydney? It seems there aren't many write-ups from people who've had surgery here.

Any input would be appreciated!

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
Hey guys I have not had surgery in sydney but there has been a few write ups about dr thind he is in sydney. He has a set rate for the Gynecomastia surgery of $5500 and apparently is quite good I have been to see him before and he is very easy to talk to and will show you a tone of before and after pictures.

Offline kevinsta87

dr Thind isn't even in the ASPS so i probably give it a pass
at the moment im interested in Dr Warwick Harper
anyone have any review on this doctor ?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024