Author Topic: Oct 19 2009  (Read 5485 times)

joeblow

$50 bucks to whoever can pick me up from st. Mikes I presume I will be done with surg sometime after 12. I want to keep it secret and would rather someone who knows about gyno to pick me up. Price negotiable within reason. For Monday October 19 2009 after 12pm pickup. Let me know as soon as possible, thanks in advance

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Where is St. Mikes dude?

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

joeblow

My apologizes ..the place is St Joseph's Health Center

St. Joseph's Health Center
30 The Queensway, Toronto Ontario

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=30+The+Queensway+toronto+ontario&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=30+The+Queensway,+Toronto,+ON&gl=ca&ei=CoK7Sr-rLciQtgeShvGZDQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1

There is a link to the place

** All that needs to be done is pick me up after my surg and drop me off at the closest public transit. I'm going UNDER LOCAL ANESTHESIA so I won't be under so they should not be concerned about me going home alone but policy is policy. Ps. Don't worry I wont operate any vehicles thats for SURE!

Thanks for looking again

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Cool dude...

St. Joe's is where I had my GRS (Gynecomastic Reduction Surgery) done 5 years ago with Dr. Fielding.

I work shifts and have days off during the week. It just so happens that I have Monday Oct. 19th off. Are you sure that you are having surgery on the Monday? The last I heard, JCF performed the procedure on Wednesdays ( but that could have changed over the last 5 years ;) )... and had his Consults on Mondays... Anyways, double check on that if you would...

But yeah... if it is the Monday that you are having surgery, sure, I'll meet you at St. Joe's after the procedure...  not a problem my man...

It'll be my pleasure to help you out...  ;)

I could drop you off at your home, or 'close to it' if you don't want me knowing where you live... I totally understand... But hey, that is your call dude... I'll drop you where ever you want to be dropped...  ;)

GB...

Offline CodySockeye

• Silver Member
  • i-raq
so nice to see people helping eachother out... a rarity in today's world, it's all about "me me me"

Offline Grandpa Bambu

it's all about "me me me"

Yup... for many people dude...   :-\     It's sad actually...

GB...

Offline radio

• Bronze Member
GB, you're a standup man!

Offline Travelbum

• Posting Member
Good for you Grandpa Bambu.  When I read the request I was trying to think how I could help him even though I live in Montreal.  :-)  You're a good man!

joeblow

Thanks a million GB! I will contact you tom some time with my contact information. This is a huge relief. I actually do shifts too and just got home from work. Thanks again, a huge weight is off my shoulders. We"ok talk soon!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

You can shoot me an email with your info...  bambu@rogers.com

GB...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

GB, you're a standup man!

Good for you Grandpa Bambu.  When I read the request I was trying to think how I could help him even though I live in Montreal.  :-)  You're a good man!

Thanks for the kind words...

Just 'paying it forward'... 

'Do unto others'... you know the rest. ;)

GB...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I hear ya dude...  wanting to help a G brother, but too far away to make it a reality...  BTDT.... so to speak.  ;)

GB...

Offline radio

• Bronze Member
Joeblow,

Why is Fielding doing the procedure using only local anesthetic? I inquired about this as well during my consultation (I had a minor fear of general anesthetic), and he said he COULD do it, but would prefer to do general. In the end, I went with what was preferred by him.

Is your case exceptionally mild? Did he insist on doing local? Or was that a request you made?

joeblow

My case is mild, just some glandular issue, no lipo needed. So he told me he can do it under local if I wanted and I said for sure ! I guess it depends on the severity of your case and how long surg will take and how much is removed.

Offline joeblow

• Posting Member
hey guys, so I had my surgery today,

im actually having lots of swelling on both sides of my chest

what should I do? It hurts to do anything that invovles using the hands to move up and such?

the swellings seems alike, im getting nervous

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024