Author Topic: Booked with fielding!!  (Read 1897 times)

Offline paulytib

• Posting Member
I am booked with dr fielding for surgery on march 3rd. That was the earliest date available!! But im sooo excited. I have a few questions though.
I am a bodybuilder and am currently on a cycle. In getting this surgery do i have to be off everything in order to have it done or can i continue on with the cycle? I want to know and ill do anything i need to, to have the surgery done. If it means stopping, then i will stop

Next question, when will i be expected to pay for the surgery?

Offline FatLuke_Nofx

• Posting Member
5 days prior to surgery you have to pay, i think... I just had mine done a few weeks ago with fielding....

what cycle are you one? do you have after cycle, i.e. clomid and letro? cause your estrogen levels will be wack and even if he removes gyne, if your on the wrong cycle your body will just grow new breast tissue...

march is 3 months away so you should be fine to finish up, but you basically cant lift for 1 month after surgery, so you will lose most your gains... either way make sure you finish your cycle and after cycle before, well before surgery, like begining of feb.

Anyways, way to go man- It feels soooo good to be rid of gyne. Fielding has an amazing reputation and does a great job, you couldnt have made a better choice

Offline paulytib

• Posting Member
Update!! Surgery is in 39 days and I went and got2500 saved aside for it. Not sure exactly how much it will cost, but I'm soooo excited and prepared

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024