Author Topic: Surgery with Dr. Delgado  (Read 6060 times)

Offline skorch

• Posting Member
wow i just got my quote back from delgado this week and its a good thousand more then yours.  when i called in they said it could be any where from 7 - 8 thousand.  After he looked at my pictures he quoted 7,800.  i was kind of surprised because my case isnt very bad.

Offline GynoCurious

• Posting Member
I don't know how they base their rates. I was quoted 7400 but, paid 7200 after all was settled. You still have to get lab work and medication done which for me added another $100 to $150. Still worth it. I could of went cheaper in the area but, this was not a time to be cheap. I wanted the best. Its not like a bad haircut that can grow out. I have to live with the results for ever and I wanted perfection.

Offline skorch

• Posting Member
i want it done the right way the first time.  its just getting steep fast and hope its worth it.  i think with traveling, hotel, and all ill be up near 9,000 when im all done.  i keep crossing my fingers that his office made a mistake and include the travel package in my quote lol.

Offline dwl

• Posting Member
I had my surgery with Delgado, and I paid more than that, though I had a little lypo done on my sides.

I was also quoted less from many other doctors, but at the end of the day, I felt Delgado had the most experience.    You cant go wrong and there's no price on something you're going to live with for the rest of your life.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024