Author Topic: Fielding & Gland Removal  (Read 2503 times)

Offline ihatemoobs

Does Dr. Fielding take out the gland when one goes for surgery. I recently had surgery done and assumed that both the liposuction and the gland removal were apart of the surgery however after reading some posts I have doubts that they fall under the same procedure. I paid approx. 2200 with Fielding, does this price indicate that both were removed.
Thanks

Offline lamp

• Bronze Member
How do you know what he's done to you? If he did anything else than making the incision and lipo, than he did yes. I'm just stumped how you have no clue whether or not he did.

Offline willy27

• Bronze Member
You have to ask the doc himself. He explained the procedure pretty clearly to me, and showed me how he will make the incision for the gland removal.
For pure lipo surgery, he doesn't make an incision through the nipple areola, but instead a smaller incision under the chest.
Incision through the nipple areola is usually for removing the gland.

Can't estimate by just the cost of $2200, because obviously, the more fat you have to be removed, the heavier he charges.

Hope this kinda helps.

Offline Darth Menace

• Bronze Member
I am stumped how you wouldn't know what was done.  Did you have puffy nippled problems or just larger boobs?

Mine was $2500 (+ tax) and I had lypo (about 1 cup of fat per side) and gland removal (left gland was 8.5cm wide X4cm longX 2 cm deep, and right was 4cm wide x 3cm long x 1.5cm deep)  Obviously I can't answer what was done to you, but does mine seem in the general ballpark as yours?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024