Author Topic: RECENT experience with surgeons in SF/Bay Area?  (Read 2063 times)

Offline nes10

Hi, at 33 I am finally looking to take the plunge and have surgery to remove this condition I've had since adolescence.

I live in SF and am looking for recommendations here.  Obviously Delgado is the most recommended guy, it seems, but I'm wondering if there is anyone else worth even talking to/seeing for a consult.  I made an appointment with Dr. Rajagopal but subsequently saw her probation documents on the Cal. Board of Medicine site, and then found a few other very disturbing things after googling around -- so I'm canceling that.  Is there anyone else?

I think I have a pretty mild case (but judge for yourself).  My wife thinks it's ridiculous and vain that I'm even considering this.

Offline nitrox987

• Bronze Member
I don't think there is anybody else in the SF Bay Area with even half as much experience.
I had my surgery with Dr. Delgado about a year ago and I would definitely recommend him.
You can read more about my experience by clicking on the link in my signature.

Your pics are not great but it seems you indeed have a mild case, that being said if it affects you psychologically it's probably good to consider surgery.
If you have any question, feel free to ask, I would be happy to help.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024